Villas (more money dump)

lukee

villas  

15 members have voted

1. 1. should these be added?

Spoiler

20220904212709_1.jpg
20220904212725_1.jpg

These Villas will be a 2-crater with a vehicle garage, the garage can only spawn small vehicles like the actual garage building, and there will be around 6-12 of these added around the map (these will not be a shed replacement). Sheds currently cost 200,000 market price, I think, these should be around the same price as a 3-crater maybe a lil more idk.

these will be placed in places with good views such as below because views are cool

Spoiler

20220906162244_1.jpg

House type ratings: 😳
unknown.png

Edited by lukee

I really don't think placing down buildings from Tanoa in random places around the map would be a good look. They would stand out too much, and would look out-of-place, especially when considering there aren't many empty places to put a building where it actually makes sense for a building to be. I'm not sure this would help the economy much, either. There are enough houses on the map.

Also, the devs already said no to more houses:
https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/120917-barracks-buildings-as-purchaseable-houses/

24 minutes ago, lukee said:

unknown.png

Big houses and long houses should be A-tier as well... they are on the same level as large houses, right?

Edited by Trioxide
王 rando 王 likes this
6 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

I really don't think placing down buildings from Tanoa in random places around the map would be a good look. They would stand out too much, and would look out-of-place, especially when considering there aren't many empty places to put a building where it actually makes sense for a building to be. I'm not sure this would help the economy much, either. There are enough houses on the map.

Also, the devs already said no to more houses:
https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/120917-barracks-buildings-as-purchaseable-houses/

Big houses and long houses should be A-tier as well... they are on the same level as large houses, right?

what?

10 minutes ago, Defragments said:

But then only 6-12 people can buy them. Seems a bit weird to add something that only 6-12 people will benefit from.

ok then add more lol

8 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

they said no to barracks with 5000 storage, not more houses