In the event of a wipe...

I get a wipe is everything, and im all for that, but what about honor? BH honor is, i feel, the most grindy thing on the server as you dont get much and have to fight groups a lot of the time to get *maybe* 1k honor. Im no BH main by any means, I just hate to lose Apex predator as it took me and im sure many others years to get, What about at least giving the excess Honor someone has to them in the event of a wipe? Cap it though, im sure some people have enough excess honor to just buy it all again, maybe a 25k cap? no player will have enough honor to instantly get apex or crusader back.

23 minutes ago, GravL said:

I get a wipe is everything, and im all for that, but what about honor? BH honor is, i feel, the most grindy thing on the server as you dont get much and have to fight groups a lot of the time to get *maybe* 1k honor. Im no BH main by any means, I just hate to lose Apex predator as it took me and im sure many others years to get, What about at least giving the excess Honor someone has to them in the event of a wipe? Cap it though, im sure some people have enough excess honor to just buy it all again, maybe a 25k cap? no player will have enough honor to instantly get apex or crusader back.

Agreed I also think Titles and Achievements shouldn't be wiped as well. 

• 3 weeks later...