Cop attendance to Feds

Panda

Maybe a good idea would be that cops that want to fight rebels during federal events become SWAT so that both sides can have MK's to make it somewhat even and people who don't want to fight federal events can patrol normally. 

Also, if there is only like 4 cops on then have it revert to normal APD policy where all officers have to attend and depending on the amount of rebels doing it give the cops SWAT without needing whitelist. 

IDK just an idea, but will be willing to hear some opinions. So please comment and let me know.

Polar, Beyond, Djmon and 2 others like this
23 minutes ago, mckay315 said:

earlier today, we hit a jewlery emporium and there was 6 cops @ the end there was 1 cop on that shit shouldnt b allowed makes it unfair for cops & boring for rebels.

Don’t spam events and you won’t make cops not want to play(I assume you were part of the group). Policy states we only need to put 2 lives in. At the end if we’re not having fun why play?

王 rando 王, HotWings and Panda like this
23 hours ago, tom said:

There is nothing else to do on the server but fight.

Do rebels even fight each other anymore? All i seen when I played over the last month was the same group of rebels spamming fed after fed. Is it even fun to do that? I feel like KOTH would be more fun.

At the end of the day becomming SWAT is in the hands of the APD SWAT training team. If you like fighting events go to them to get whitelisting nothing as of right now is stopping you guys from becomming SWAT.

Further on thanks for the suggestion regarding your idea of letting certain officers attend to federal events, we hope our new patch improves the morale under APD officers and prevents the continuation of spamming till the end of the line where all cops hop off because they are so done with it resulting in this not being necessary.

For now we will not be using this suggestion but we will be keeping this in the back of our minds for the future if it comes down to this decision.

Panda likes this