Changelog September

ObiWoki

7 minutes ago, Junker said:

We might have to check up on these DH guys every once in a while just to make sure they are still breathing. 

Whatever, as I told Obowoki this morning......it doesnt affect me. I ground out like 300 scotch over the past two weeks......its the most Ive done in a year. I dont grind, I dont make money, I steal money. I could play on this server for the next 3 years and never grind anything and I will be just fine. I rob enough people to keep my SUI vests, speed bombs and remote detonators stocked and load outs ready to roll.

Why do I care then? Because bad decisions negatively impact server pop which hurts gameplay and I kinda like this server.....I dont play any other video game.

Kinda like whatever dipshit put house weed into play and didnt realize until a year later it was destroying the economy. Scotch was a great way that a new player, if he is sneaky, can make decent money with minimal risks. Now its so nerfed there is no point.

I guarentee you if you do an analysis of time VS cash made, you can make more money doing timber than scotch now.

20 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Whatever, as I told Obowoki this morning......it doesnt affect me. I ground out like 300 scotch over the past two weeks......its the most Ive done in a year. I dont grind, I dont make money, I steal money. I could play on this server for the next 3 years and never grind anything and I will be just fine. I rob enough people to keep my SUI vests, speed bombs and remote detonators stocked and load outs ready to roll.

Why do I care then? Because bad decisions negatively impact server pop which hurts gameplay and I kinda like this server.....I dont play any other video game.

Kinda like whatever dipshit put house weed into play and didnt realize until a year later it was destroying the economy. Scotch was a great way that a new player, if he is sneaky, can make decent money with minimal risks. Now its so nerfed there is no point.

I guarentee you if you do an analysis of time VS cash made, you can make more money doing timber than scotch now.

cadc8d424424093bd7b3304380ebdbd2.png

Edited by Junker
Defragments and Farmer Steve like this
3 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

DH is still poor with or without it. SMH my head.

Junke likes this
On 9/8/2022 at 2:49 AM, ObiWoki said:

Added:

• Federal event extra security
    • When a civilian group succeeds at a federal event they upgrade their security requiring one extra cop to start it
    • All events have limiters to the minimum amount of cops that are required to make sure these numbers don't climb sky high
    • List of the highest reachable numbers
      • Bank - 4 can go up to 7
      • Shipping robbery
        • Low - 4
        • Medium - 6
        • High - 9
        • Every succesfull shipping adds one cop to these numbers with a max of 3 extra
      • Federal reserve - 5 can go up to 8
      • Evidence - 12 can go up to 15
      • Jewelry emporium - 4 can go up to 7
      • Mental asylum - 7 can go up to 11
      • Prison - 4 can go up to 7
  •  
  •  

Just got told by the game that we need 13 cops to start bank.

Might want to look into this, can't do any federal events

On 9/13/2022 at 2:01 PM, xFatalx said:

Feds events suck now lol. either 22 cops on or 3-4 no in between

Damn can’t spam fed events with 4 cops on anymore just to win over and over with double the numbers. Fuck having competition am I right?

They’re not supposed to be easy my man…

Cop numbers have been dwindling because of the fed event spam so hopefully this fixes it.

44 minutes ago, skimancole said:

Damn can’t spam fed events with 4 cops on anymore just to win over and over with double the numbers. Fuck having competition am I right?

They’re not supposed to be easy my man…

Cop numbers have been dwindling because of the fed event spam so hopefully this fixes it.

People forget a solid cop force is what really runs the server