New fed

xFatalx

Everyone complains about adding new feds well I came up with a rather easy one for you guys. Hostage rescue where the cops have to come save a hostage and take them back to HQ. I was thinking you could you the same drug tower layout and make it 6 cops minimum. Rebels have to defend for 15 minutes and successful they can sell the hostage for 750k. Now the layout of the event doesn’t have to be drug tower as I am sure all the cops will complain but I thought that would make it an easy copy and paste for the devs and some quick new content.

Idea 2

Nuclear disarm fed. As you know evidence isn’t done much so I don’t have a layout planned for this one yet, but it would be a fed that 9 cops would have to get on and take a location to disarm a nuke. If they lost the rebels would get a dirty bomb worth 1.5 mil(price can be changed just a refernace) it could be based around uranium and use the power plant that mine for the layout in some way.

Why does it have to be another fed where rebels defend and cops attack? It's getting boring. Switch it up. Fed event where cops defend and rebels attack. Example: APD are tasked with protecting a VIP (think government employee / president / prime minister / etc). They need to get them from point A to point B, or the APD have to defend a static location, and the rebels have to kidnap the VIP. Deliver VIP to rebel outpost for a $$$ reward.

Sandwich, Junke and Savage. like this
1 minute ago, Cre said:

Why does it have to be another fed where rebels defend and cops attack? It's getting boring. Switch it up. Fed event where cops defend and rebels attack. Example: APD are tasked with protecting a VIP (think government employee / president / prime minister / etc). They need to get them from point A to point B, or the APD have to defend a static location, and the rebels have to kidnap the VIP. Deliver VIP to rebel outpost for a $$$ reward.

That’s another good option, you just run the risk of no rebels actually going to fight it 

Cre likes this
4 hours ago, Cre said:

Cops defend and rebels attack was tried with evidence locker and sucked dick. Cops are meant to expend multiple lives so it's just rebels kill a few cops and then get shot in the back

31 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Cops defend and rebels attack was tried with evidence locker and sucked dick. Cops are meant to expend multiple lives so it's just rebels kill a few cops and then get shot in the back

Evidence locker is still sort of rebels defending. Cops are still forced to push into the building to disable. The only difference is that we get 2 lives where we spawn in the area. I assume it sucks in your eyes because it isn’t heavily rebel sided for once?

Junke likes this
5 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Evidence locker is still sort of rebels defending. Cops are still forced to push into the building to disable. The only difference is that we get 2 lives where we spawn in the area. I assume it sucks in your eyes because it isn’t heavily rebel sided for once?

No it requires way to many cops and it’s a very hard one. It takes like 20 rebels to pull it off cuz normally there 20 cops on when you can actually do it. Also everyone running full rebel gear as cops kinda kills the “advantage” of the rebels as they only get one life compared to the multiple cops get which makes it more even

16 minutes ago, Austin M said:

*Was tried* = past tense

No clue what it's like now, but generally things are expected to be rebel sided because that's literally how gear costs and equipment balance for the whole server is decided... rebels defending against cops attacking 

Event has always been fucked whenever I played because it wanted to break the formula, either rebels were able to drive the truck out before a cop got there or it's shot in the back simulator or jerking off in an Ifrit till the fence was disabled

Again, no clue how it is now, but it was always fucked when it tried to be quirky, which is what the comment I quoted is actually about

3 minutes ago, Lucien said:

*Was tried* = past tense

No clue what it's like now, but generally things are expected to be rebel sided because that's literally how gear costs and equipment balance for the whole server is decided... rebels defending against cops attacking 

Event has always been fucked whenever I played because it wanted to break the formula, either rebels were able to drive the truck out before a cop got there or it's shot in the back simulator or jerking off in an Ifrit till the fence was disabled

Again, no clue how it is now, but it was always fucked when it tried to be quirky, which is what the comment I quoted is actually about

No one does it anymore tbh

2 hours ago, xFatalx said:

No it requires way to many cops and it’s a very hard one. It takes like 20 rebels to pull it off cuz normally there 20 cops on when you can actually do it. Also everyone running full rebel gear as cops kinda kills the “advantage” of the rebels as they only get one life compared to the multiple cops get which makes it more even

The event is meant to be hard for rebels, the event is meant to be cops sided. It is a event with an infinite amount of payout depending on how long since it has been completed. To make the event easier for rebels would take the fun and challenge out of the event. 

Austin M, Sandwich and Vash like this
4 hours ago, WingWong said:

cops dont have to push anything because the whole evidence is broken so you cant even stop it. you just have to wait till the truck spawns in. :((

Evidence is the only enjoyable fed for cops and it isn't even *heavily* cop sided. Still majorly civ sided. Which seems perfect since asylum has end game which are the feds in general, then we have truly end game which is the evidence. It honestly shouldn't ever be more civ sided simply due to the massive payout and it just wouldn't make sense if it was. I personally feel mental should be changed up to be slightly more cop sided than it is since it is also considered to be a truly end game fed also eh, I guess we'll just leave the dangerous mental institution unguarded all the time lol.

Edited by Repto
kingofcanada likes this
  • 1 month later...

As of right now theres not much traction in the community for new federal events. There's plenty already in my opinion. I have some ideas in the mind and obviously ideas are welcome but at the end of the day this isn't cutting it as there is not a lot of information.

I do like the nuclear aspect though and will keep that in mind

lukee likes this