Prestige Leveling

Fitz

Prestige Leveling  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • no

Old prestige system was stupid but maybe making something so that there is continued end game objectives for players as they get more experienced if possible would be I think interesting.  River and a bunch of rebels want more guns to kill people with and I think this is a decent way to implement those.  

It would operate like Call of Duty, whenever you prestige to a level you would lose whatever monetary value that it was.

Level 1- 5 Mill

Ability to buy Qilin's with doors

Ability to buy prowlers with doors

Skins, Horns etc.

Level 2-10 Mill

Ability to craft RPK-12

Ability to craft RPG-7/Ammo (IK but change it)

Ability to buy increased vehicle storage upgrades on Box trucks+

Level 3- 20 Mill

Ability to craft Zafir

Ability to buy CMR-76

Ability to buy 4-five

Level 4- 30 Mill

Ability to buy Huron (CIV)

Ability to buy FA-18 Unarmed

Level 5- 60 Mill

Ability to buy Y-32 Xian

Ability to Craft MAR-10/Some other HP rifle, if there is also a way to make it so that you have to have this to hold the gun would be cool/necessary

Each rank would have titles, maybe some custom money-oriented horns, and maybe a specific vehicle skin, like wolfdew is.

Just an idea what do people think/feasibility

Edited by P.FitzWallace

What if it was like every time you meet the requirements to prestige rank up you get an option to rank up or to not rank up and if you choose not to rank up you just keep your money but if you do choose to prestige rank up your money gets wiped and you have to earn your way up to the next prestige level or something along the lines of that then the rewards would be seen as more balanced and a great way the get rid of some of those crazy amounts of money people are sitting on while giving those people a reason to still play the server. Just and idea

Edited by WingWong
SacredSherpa likes this
1 hour ago, WingWong said:

What if it was like every time you meet the requirements to prestige rank up you get an option to rank up or to not rank up and if you choose not to rank up you just keep your money but if you do choose to prestige rank up your money gets wiped and you have to earn your way up to the next prestige level or something along the lines of that then the rewards would be seen as more balanced and a great way the get rid of some of those crazy amounts of money people are sitting on while giving those people a reason to still play the server. Just and idea

I think that is his original idea, sadly I can see people just dumping their money into a gang account before prestige.

5 hours ago, Austin M said:

I think that is his original idea, sadly I can see people just dumping their money into a gang account before prestige.

what if they only have the option when the money is in their bank account so if they try and put it into gang bank it wont let them as they wont have sufficient money to prestige

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2022 at 6:13 PM, Defragments said:

Y-32 Xi'an is literally a flying fortress

Each engine can be disabled by two mags of 7.62 you can two tap someone through the windshield with an mk1

Would it be possible to add different storage tiers for vehicles based on these? Extra Backpacks etc. Maybe some high tiers get the ability for some HP rifles and vehicles.  I can make a more detailed tree if its possible to do that stuff

On 9/20/2022 at 9:39 AM, P.FitzWallace said:

Old prestige system was stupid but maybe making something so that there is continued end game objectives for players as they get more experienced if possible would be I think interesting.  River and a bunch of rebels want more guns to kill people with and I think this is a decent way to implement those.  

It would operate like Call of Duty, whenever you prestige to a level you would lose whatever monetary value that it was.

Level 1- 5 Mill

Ability to buy Qilin's with doors

Ability to buy prowlers with doors

Skins, Horns etc.

Level 2-10 Mill

Ability to craft RPK-12

Ability to craft RPG-7/Ammo (IK but change it)

Ability to buy increased vehicle storage upgrades on Box trucks+

Level 3- 20 Mill

Ability to craft Zafir

Ability to buy CMR-76

Ability to buy 4-five

Level 4- 30 Mill

Ability to buy Huron (CIV)

Ability to buy FA-18 Unarmed

Level 5- 60 Mill

Ability to buy Y-32 Xian

Ability to Craft MAR-10/Some other HP rifle, if there is also a way to make it so that you have to have this to hold the gun would be cool/necessary

Each rank would have titles, maybe some custom money-oriented horns, and maybe a specific vehicle skin, like wolfdew is.

Just an idea what do people think/feasibility

Instead of how much money you have make it based around war points or sum shit also the rewards are OP asf

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Defragments said:

Just to make it even funnier (to me), make it so that every time you prestige, it completely wipes your bank account when you are over the minimum threshold. And make the rewards just worth enough so that people sitting on huge amounts of money might be tempted to do it.

🙂

People will transfer it to gang bank, alt, etc

The idea of having craftable mar 10's is a fine idea ASSUMING the resources required to make it match the utility of the weapon. Hypothetically if it was in the server it should cost a 2 mil+ to craft and something sort of super rare drop from a evidence lock up or something a long with a bunch of other items to make it hurt real bad whenever even the most rich players lose one.

I must say the rebel talent tree was one of the best additions to the game for rebels, however most of its rewards were totally ridiculous.

Fried Rice likes this

The point is that each level wipes that amount of money from you.  

interms of rewards I don’t think that most of them are op until the last one which obviously just up it to 150mill or something like that.  As Steve said you’re not gonna buy a mar for 15k,  so I think relative pricing still limits proliferation.  The cmr is a 6.65/5.56 i don’t remember so it’s not gonna break anything that much.  

In an ideal world there would be two trees,  one where you unlock new vehicles and weapons maybe ability to buy BH weapons as a rebel etc.  and one where you get better backpacks more vehicle upgrade options maybe some new helis to fly around with etc.

make people chose between illegal and legal benefits to continue to make money.

More talent points available as you level up? Maybe ability to pay lower taxes? Process things faster etc

On 12/18/2022 at 4:53 PM, P.FitzWallace said:

The point is that each level wipes that amount of money from you.  

interms of rewards I don’t think that most of them are op until the last one which obviously just up it to 150mill or something like that.  As Steve said you’re not gonna buy a mar for 15k,  so I think relative pricing still limits proliferation.  The cmr is a 6.65/5.56 i don’t remember so it’s not gonna break anything that much.  

In an ideal world there would be two trees,  one where you unlock new vehicles and weapons maybe ability to buy BH weapons as a rebel etc.  and one where you get better backpacks more vehicle upgrade options maybe some new helis to fly around with etc.

make people chose between illegal and legal benefits to continue to make money.

More talent points available as you level up? Maybe ability to pay lower taxes? Process things faster etc

many people are VERY rich in the server, so even making MAR-10s 2 mil each, you would still see quite a few imo. But this is a really good concept and like all things, it should be trial and error. If something feels too OP, then the community can decide to remove/replace that reward. This actually gives people things to grind for so I think that the rewards should be worth it. So many people in this server have zero drive to make money and this would give them a reason to do so. 

• 3 weeks later...