War Rating Prestige

tom

Similar to cop prestige, rebels can now have war rating prestige.

Currently War Rating is completely useless, just a number on your screen, but with this we can make it so other gangs will war and have something else to aim for in rebel late game.

Also, do not complain this is OP, you do realize how long it takes to get war rating.

1,000 War Rating - Lockpick 15% Faster

1,500 War Rating - Lockpick 15% more success

2,000 War Rating - Gold Bars sell for 15% more

2,500 War Rating - Drill the bank 15% faster

3,000 War Rating - Bloodbag 30% Faster

5,000 War Rating - Defib 30% Faster

7,000 War Rating - Everything at rebel is 15% percent off

10,000 War Rating - Access to buy MAR-10

12,000 War Rating - Access to buy Zafir

15,000 War Rating - Access to the Minigun boat

20,000 War Rating - Access to DMS scope

Obviously there is a-lot more to be added to it, this is just a start and trying to help rebel life end game. Just trying to make rebel also have a prestige system while using the war rating system.

Zurph, Maaqs, Lucien and 3 others like this
1 hour ago, tom said:

Similar to cop prestige, rebels can now have war rating prestige.

Currently War Rating is completely useless, just a number on your screen, but with this we can make it so other gangs will war and have something else to aim for in rebel late game.

Also, do not complain this is OP, you do realize how long it takes to get war rating.

1,000 War Rating - Lockpick 15% Faster

1,500 War Rating - Lockpick 15% more success

2,000 War Rating - Gold Bars sell for 15% more

3,000 War Rating - Bloodbag 30% Faster

5,000 War Rating - Defib 30% Faster

7,000 War Rating - Everything at rebel is 15% percent off

10,000 War Rating - Access to buy MAR-10

12,000 War Rating - Access to buy Zafir

15,000 War Rating - Access to the Minigun boat

20,000 War Rating - Access to DMS scope

Obviously there is a-lot more to be added to it, this is just a start and trying to help rebel life end game. Just trying to make rebel also have a prestige system while using the war rating system.

marked in red = hell no from me way too op for the few that would be able to get them

Nicolas March and Good Lub like this
2 hours ago, tom said:

Cops can do everything with the prestige they have. Time to even it out tbf.

alright man so rebels will get an extra 35% chance in total to be able to lockpick something. I don't think the 15% is necessary at all. Cop prestige also isn't even that crazy. The most it can really do is give smaller warrant circles, orcas, different under cover vehicles, and some perks for the medic slot. None of the prestige talents give weaponry or any kind of crazy armor or anything. The prestige tree is literally there to pretty much give what rebels have access to in a way that isn't weapon wise.

7 hours ago, Junker said:

alright man so rebels will get an extra 35% chance in total to be able to lockpick something. I don't think the 15% is necessary at all. Cop prestige also isn't even that crazy. The most it can really do is give smaller warrant circles, orcas, different under cover vehicles, and some perks for the medic slot. None of the prestige talents give weaponry or any kind of crazy armor or anything. The prestige tree is literally there to pretty much give what rebels have access to in a way that isn't weapon wise.

corporals now get hunters, sgts get striders and captains get ifrits. LT's+ get MK's, Cops can spawn pretty much a few Km's away from most places Civilians make money, gear up and be back in the fight in less than 3-4minutes. MOST Civilians have to spawn in the city, drive to rebel, gear up (if its not being camped by complete and utter douchebags) then make it back to the fight. if its being camped then we got go to another rebel again with a chance its being camped.. the douchebagery these days is high..

Also a lot of the time there are 5-15 cops online. its quite rare these days that there are more than 5-7 people doing an event, Only the bigger groups do so, Making Majority of the events cop sided, On top of that MOST of the events have been nerfed so far into the ground making it cop sided even more.

I honestly think his rework of the war rating would benefit.. however there needs to be a way to prevent people boosting war rating, find a way to stop people boosting. it means if u work for the rating you deserve the rewards. make the cost of them high, make the required rating high. Will give people something else to grind for keeping people active.

8 hours ago, Junker said:

Its way more than 35%

Junker likes this
23 hours ago, Junker said:

Considering I can go through 12 out of my 15 lockpicks on a apd vehicle with a 15% bonus from gangfort I’d say it’s pretty fair.

On 9/22/2022 at 7:41 AM, tom said:

Didn't even see this, I agree with @heater on this, its a little insane. Rebels have a talent that puts down drilling time by two minutes, plus this would be absurd amount of time for cops to push. Cops have to deal with the active situation they are in then go to the event, there is no way with this added that cops will have time for multiple organized pushes.

3 hours ago, Dillon said:

Considering I can go through 12 out of my 15 lockpicks on a apd vehicle with a 15% bonus from gangfort I’d say it’s pretty fair.

Again, you probably don't have the quest, you don't understand how heinous it is when cops die in Athira and their armor is lockpicked in a single try. 

3 hours ago, .Max said:

not to mention tier 2 vests and pilot covs

lmao, if you can show me how 7.62 is affected by this please show me. 7.62 is not affected by this whatsoever. On top of that, most cops have 6.5 and lower. 

Again good concept, the rewards just need to be toned down a bit to make it fair.

Im not saying anything about adding guns because i feel something fresh would be nice.

Edited by Junker

Great idea, personally I think the values of some of these should be tweaked and probably reduced by at least half of what you suggest.  Also straight up buying mar10/zafir/dms seems a little op no matter how hard war rating it too grind, I think changing to instead of being able to straight up buy it to being able to craft it would be much better and also adding the mar10/dms to more drop tables like the evidence lockup and airdrops/ufo's.  Big reason for making it craftable instead is because who's to say that you won't just drop these weapons for your gang and have them pay for it since all of envy is filthy rich, this would make fed events and cartels beyond unenjoyable for the other side

Edited by King
Zurph, Junker and Austin M like this