LOOK AT THIS BAN EVADING CHEATER!

e726ec3229e556880f89eb973345acef-jpg.jpg

5e08797157920001805697ccc32cf103.png

e564e05fc7176a7a27feaa7feda8ffe1.png

1d500e43b4f7bd9eb220aa753fb22f2c.png

8c62b4d315806daa5ff728e058d123dc.png

75678fbcda8a2deba899e9836b93b2a8.png

We know you had no definitive evidence to prove he was cheating or ban evading or you would've banned all of us like you did Stellar just for playing with him. It is appalling to me that you all would seriously think we openly allowed banned, known cheaters from another gang to join our gang just so they could ban evade. You all seriously believed he was cali because everyone else said he was, but didn't attempt to have a single conversation with him or anyone else who would actually know before using that as an excuse to ban because you THINK he is cheating. As you can see, I tried to contact multiple admins about this long before this happened - with the intent to be open and transparent, and give you all an opportunity to actually have something conclusive and damning before you act on baseless allegations. We had him saving two minute clips of kills every single time someone typed pov in sidechat or accused him of cheating or ban evading, to the point his drive became full and had to delete videos to save more. It makes no sense you just unbanned over 60 cheaters (him very clearly not being one of them) just to start banning people again with no definitive evidence. I reported a guy who was obviously cheating and provided all the evidence for an admin to look at, but you all were quicker to act on this with no definitive evidence at all than you were to ban someone who was obviously cheating. There are other alternatives to explore and other ways to approach this.

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
1 hour ago, /|/|0T4RD said:

e726ec3229e556880f89eb973345acef-jpg.jpg

5e08797157920001805697ccc32cf103.png

e564e05fc7176a7a27feaa7feda8ffe1.png

1d500e43b4f7bd9eb220aa753fb22f2c.png

8c62b4d315806daa5ff728e058d123dc.png

75678fbcda8a2deba899e9836b93b2a8.png

We know you had no definitive evidence to prove he was cheating or ban evading or you would've banned all of us like you did Stellar just for playing with him. It is appalling to me that you all would seriously think we openly allowed banned, known cheaters from another gang to join our gang just so they could ban evade. You all seriously believed he was cali because everyone else said he was, but didn't attempt to have a single conversation with him or anyone else who would actually know before using that as an excuse to ban because you THINK he is cheating. As you can see, I tried to contact multiple admins about this long before this happened - with the intent to be open and transparent, and give you all an opportunity to actually have something conclusive and damning before you act on baseless allegations. We had him saving two minute clips of kills every single time someone typed pov in sidechat or accused him of cheating or ban evading, to the point his drive became full and had to delete videos to save more. It makes no sense you just unbanned over 60 cheaters (him very clearly not being one of them) just to start banning people again with no definitive evidence. I reported a guy who was obviously cheating and provided all the evidence for an admin to look at, but you all were quicker to act on this with no definitive evidence at all than you were to ban someone who was obviously cheating. There are other alternatives to explore and other ways to approach this.

Damn bro you got him !

/|/|0T4RD likes this

I love how I'm contributing to 60% of the kills in the video above, I thought I was a shitter when I went up against this guy but this makes me feel much better if he got banned for cheating.

Also if you look at the clip above you can clearly tell he's not one to shoot at nothing he observes his target and takes the shot in every clip. So my question is at the 18-21 second of the video why does he shoot at a window that I never peaked from and as you see the recoil take its way to the left he immediately corrects it and shoots the right of the window almost like he knew I was there. I mean for someone this experienced at PVP why not shoot through the wall to pen from the start? Maybe he didn't want to be obvious? I'm not sure that's pretty weird 

Edited by TheAceSavage
26 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Better question, why is our captain on a cheater forum and knows what everything is? And why is he giving this man inside information that he has access to? Doesn't sound very professional.

Doesn’t sound very professional? It’s a 8+ year old server get over yourself lol fuck professionalism with this toxic ass community lol. And smoothing has to do with recoil scripting anyone can look this up easily

and why not? It’s a good way to catch people that cheat on asylum or arma in general, i used to do that back in the day when i competed in COD I’d wanna make sure someone doesn’t have the same email or username as ones used on MLG back when it was a thing 

Edited by TheAceSavage
3 hours ago, skimancole said:

Seth Meyers Ok GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Kinda weird you got upset and made a post defending your friend who apparently can't make the post himself?

Seems like he doesn't care and you just want to complain OR he's ban evading 🤷‍♂️

OR… just MAYBE you could approve his post that has been pending for 3 damn days instead of making ignorant, ill informed replies. Go on with your false narratives and your fake news with your bad self girl! Also, if you know he’s ban evading tell everyone for the record what his name is he was banned on. We would all love to know.

Ahhh… you guys are reminding me I really am the smartest person in the room. Go on.. tell daddy how it feels to be hoodwinked by the best gang on the server!

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
budget likes this
1 hour ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Better question, why is our captain on a cheater forum and knows what everything is? And why is he giving this man inside information that he has access to? Doesn't sound very professional.

nigga is schizophrenic he does't even know cali like that at all. nobody likes him cause hes a faggot or some painted his nails lmaooooo

Sikorsky likes this
1 hour ago, TheAceSavage said:

Doesn’t sound very professional? It’s a 8+ year old server get over yourself lol fuck professionalism with this toxic ass community lol. And smoothing has to do with recoil scripting anyone can look this up easily

and why not? It’s a good way to catch people that cheat on asylum or arma in general, i used to do that back in the day when i competed in COD I’d wanna make sure someone doesn’t have the same email or username as ones used on MLG back when it was a thing 

do you lick his asshole when you suck his cock?

Sikorsky and budget like this
1 hour ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

more professional than letting a captain have access to peoples personal information even though he has gotten previous dox bans on this server?

What about global bans?

what are u talking about lol. global ban was from a different game and that was proven between asylum staff and battle eye and he has never snatched anyones ip for any reason before.  go educate yourself

1 hour ago, King said:

what are u talking about lol. global ban was from a different game and that was proven between asylum staff and battle eye and he has never snatched anyones ip for any reason before.  go educate yourself

Sure wish Asylum staff were interested in proving things for people they don’t know! This server would be great, allot less bullshit bans, etc.

Then again, these are the same guys who genuinely thought @budget was creating and also banned him offline just because he was in the gang with other people who  rigged fed when he wasn’t online

Can anyone help me out and tell me what @Mate(cali) name is on zcheats discord? I got a guy looking for him but he is nowhere to be found. Come on help a brotha out 👀 maybe even his zcheats forum name might help too . Don’t be afraid to DM me on Discord I promise I won’t “screenshot flex” 😂😂😂

Edited by /|/|0T4RD