LOOK AT THIS BAN EVADING CHEATER!

1 hour ago, Kawaii said:

jesus if you love him so much why dont you just fuck him 

we fuck all the time... on all your gangs

1 hour ago, Maaqs said:

Just take the L already and move on already 

We don't take, we give

All I'm saying.... if there is definitive evidence of ban evading and/or cheating why aren't we all banned like Stellar was???? 👀

On 9/22/2022 at 8:38 PM, /|/|0T4RD said:

e726ec3229e556880f89eb973345acef-jpg.jpg

5e08797157920001805697ccc32cf103.png

e564e05fc7176a7a27feaa7feda8ffe1.png

1d500e43b4f7bd9eb220aa753fb22f2c.png

8c62b4d315806daa5ff728e058d123dc.png

75678fbcda8a2deba899e9836b93b2a8.png

We know you had no definitive evidence to prove he was cheating or ban evading or you would've banned all of us like you did Stellar just for playing with him. It is appalling to me that you all would seriously think we openly allowed banned, known cheaters from another gang to join our gang just so they could ban evade. You all seriously believed he was cali because everyone else said he was, but didn't attempt to have a single conversation with him or anyone else who would actually know before using that as an excuse to ban because you THINK he is cheating. As you can see, I tried to contact multiple admins about this long before this happened - with the intent to be open and transparent, and give you all an opportunity to actually have something conclusive and damning before you act on baseless allegations. We had him saving two minute clips of kills every single time someone typed pov in sidechat or accused him of cheating or ban evading, to the point his drive became full and had to delete videos to save more. It makes no sense you just unbanned over 60 cheaters (him very clearly not being one of them) just to start banning people again with no definitive evidence. I reported a guy who was obviously cheating and provided all the evidence for an admin to look at, but you all were quicker to act on this with no definitive evidence at all than you were to ban someone who was obviously cheating. There are other alternatives to explore and other ways to approach this.

#dickridinglilgalaxy

On 9/23/2022 at 12:55 PM, Henry Facesmasher said:

Better question, why is our captain on a cheater forum and knows what everything is? And why is he giving this man inside information that he has access to? Doesn't sound very professional.

You’re awfully quiet there after being called out for proof or detail on “personal information” seems like you yourself had no idea wtf you were even talking about. 

Gagss likes this
2 hours ago, Steve said:

I believe dude is most likely indeed a cheater but if he was getting shot through the ac vent that can happen because the vent absorbs what would be damage to you. arma is weird in that way sometimes you still get 1 shot through it.

I was told you can wall bang it and it turns out you can. Through after he gets shot 5 times by me spraying him through the vent he blows my brain out. Wouldn’t recommend a second attempt lol

10 hours ago, Ratatouille said:

Arma pilot only

Asylum cadet only 😉

/|/|0T4RD likes this
1 hour ago, Widsyy said:

really a shame to see all the kids cheating and getting caught and still being shit xD

Can you elaborate on what it means to get caught? Some of us are just curious about what the standard of proof is around these parts. I imagine you would have a better idea since a handful of envy players have been banned in the past for cheating in the past.

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
4 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

c28a7f6212510149694fdc19fe661397.png

46aaa8eb49b78b4a2e2a781f713facc0.png

710dae8dcf13c0c460833fde580f1ac7.png

I'm pleased to see me and hammerlock have been taking up space in your world for over 7 years now. I guess this is what you've been holding a silent grudge over. However, I must say this is so irrelevant I don't remember any of that or why thought you were a cheater in the first place. Reminiscing is a healthy activity though, good job

Free Galaxy

Free Crush

Free Cali

💯

14 hours ago, Steve said:

I believe dude is most likely indeed a cheater but if he was getting shot through the ac vent that can happen because the vent absorbs what would be damage to you. arma is weird in that way sometimes you still get 1 shot through it.

The issue here is not the suspicion. You can suspect all you want and it means nothing, especially as the guy who thought @budgetwas cheating. The lack of evidence is the issue. We know there is no evidence to prove any of the accusations. They are assuming he is cheating because he was banned on another server for scripting due to hearsay. I can assure you the admins on that server have no evidence either. If our admins ask those admins, they will have none to provide either. As I stated, the rest of my gang and I would be banned if they were certain he ban evaded or cheated. That is why no admin has addressed anything, attempted to talk to anyone, etc. @Mitch (IFRIT)said I could help the server by bringing more players to the server, but the admins ban them all and ignore the appeals because they don't have evidence. Nice memes

3 hours ago, Roy said:

we talking about this mate kid? if so that fucking loser has a doxing video on his youtube. wat.

yeah, let me know if they have the same youtube accounts and get back to me

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
1 hour ago, /|/|0T4RD said:

I'm pleased to see me and hammerlock have been taking up space in your world for over 7 years now. I guess this is what you've been holding a silent grudge over. However, I must say this is so irrelevant I don't remember any of that or why thought you were a cheater in the first place. Reminiscing is a healthy activity though, good job

Free Galaxy

Free Crush

Free Cali

💯

Its gyazo, it saves everything I capture... I can just remember things and dates unlike ur methed out 🐟🧠

7 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Its gyazo, it saves everything I capture... I can just remember things and dates unlike ur methed out 🐟🧠

yep im on meth.... you got me since perception is reality around here

atleast I know if I need a place to stay when I get evicted from buying too much meth I can hit you up because youre always thinking of me in your big ole brain

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
15 hours ago, Steve said:

nah i'm poptarrt i dropped shot him 3 times not thru the vent and turned 2 shoot his other teamate. dillon shot through the vent