Reward for stopping bank

GravL

As far as i know, there is very little to no reward for cops if they disable drill, you get more of a reward if the vault opens and you sieze the money. what about making it so that if you disable drill, however much money would've spawned is instantly split between cops in a 2km radius. just seems redundant to get more of a reward if the robbers succeed.

william, CeeJae, Donald and 1 other like this
10 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

pretty sure the more cops + how long its been since its been robbed is what determines how much is paid. Could be wrong

just how many cops are on, pretty sure its 150k for 4 + 50k per cop after that up to a certain amount i think?? could be wrong but its definitely based on police presence

Crossfade and GravL like this
On 9/26/2022 at 12:43 AM, GravL said:

As far as i know, there is very little to no reward for cops if they disable drill, you get more of a reward if the vault opens and you sieze the money. what about making it so that if you disable drill, however much money would've spawned is instantly split between cops in a 2km radius. just seems redundant to get more of a reward if the robbers succeed.

Here's the current reward for cops in case people didn't know:
5k per un-restrained rebel per cop
+
Bounty amount of any captured rebel
-------------------
For rebels it's a base amount + 30k per cop

Maybe cops can get 30k per uncaptured rebel if they just disable the drill (to pay off any loadouts/vehicles), might need some further investigation for money balancing.

On 9/28/2022 at 6:52 PM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Here's the current reward for cops in case people didn't know:
5k per un-restrained rebel per cop
+
Bounty amount of any captured rebel
-------------------
For rebels it's a base amount + 30k per cop

Maybe cops can get 30k per uncaptured rebel if they just disable the drill (to pay off any loadouts/vehicles), might need some further investigation for money balancing.

Is that really needed though? If they win, they get to arrest everyone anyway.