GOVERNOR

snoop

There should be more to do when becoming the Governor besides making money from it dont get me wrong the moneys great but besides that theres really nothing to do when you become GOV i recommend 2 pardons a restart a new Governor vic that only the GOV can pull out something armored maybe a lil bit slower than a than a hatch sport something that looks cool you should be able to hire guards as a GOV and they get a auto wage from taxes not alot but something and give those guards access to guns that arent available to the public or rebels maybe 3 to 4 guards.
More laws the GOV can mess around with besides only too maybe some laws that have reall affect on ppl

theres a few things to the GOV that can be done to make fun.

This is a very broad suggestion. I cant think of any vehicles that isnt already on the server that should be other than possibly a quilin with doors, but I heard those things are tanks. The firearms, in order to add any additional firearms no one else can get would require the breach of the 7.62 cap, as I believe all of those firearms are in the server one way or another. 

But fuck that 2 pardon thing, the 1 is annoying enough as it is. Damned governor pardons. 

Polar likes this
On 9/27/2022 at 4:16 PM, snoop said:

There should be more to do when becoming the Governor besides making money from it dont get me wrong the moneys great but besides that theres really nothing to do when you become GOV i recommend 2 pardons a restart a new Governor vic that only the GOV can pull out something armored maybe a lil bit slower than a than a hatch sport something that looks cool you should be able to hire guards as a GOV and they get a auto wage from taxes not alot but something and give those guards access to guns that arent available to the public or rebels maybe 3 to 4 guards.
More laws the GOV can mess around with besides only too maybe some laws that have reall affect on ppl

theres a few things to the GOV that can be done to make fun.

What vehicle do you suggest? This isn't a modded server we can't add vehicles that don't already exist in arma.
Hire 4 guards and they get an auto wage? Roleplay and hire some if you want guards. Pay them with the taxes.

More laws? Going to need to be specific please