Make Broken Industrial Sheds Buyable

John Adams

Make Broken Sheds Purchasable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Broken Sheds Be added as Real estate?

• Yes
    • I already own a Shed (No)

It really doesn't make sense that an unfinished building that literally has no walls would be ownable as housing... And, there's no way they would make them equal to sheds, so it wouldn't really fix the problem anyway.

On 9/28/2022 at 7:18 PM, |Cam| said:

It’s queue, or cue 

pick one you can’t have both. 

I love the intellect.

Edited by Trioxide
19 hours ago, Trioxide said:

I love the intellect.

It really doesn't make sense that an unfinished building that literally has no walls would be ownable as housing... And, there's no way they would make them equal to sheds, so it wouldn't really fix the problem anyway.

They wouldn't be equal. As stated in the posted link. And since when did real estate get stopped by the condition of the house?
If you cant handle it being a 2c then sure vote No but there are alot of broken sheds in places regular sheds arent

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

They wouldn't be equal. As stated in the posted link. And since when did real estate get stopped by the condition of the house?
If you cant handle it being a 2c then sure vote No but there are alot of broken sheds in places regular sheds arent

Actually, you know what they could do? They could replace a bunch of broken sheds around the map with actual sheds. Maybe like half of them. That would do it.

KrazyKnight likes this
  • 4 weeks later...