Gang Fortress

CeeJae

I have 2 suggestions for gang fort.

1. Gang fort should be like cartels not allowing people to spawn inside and putting them 300m out.

2. Scoreboard needs to be fixed because that shit disappears if you die and come back. Maybe add global scoreboard for the time of it being contested showing everyone the score or add a command !gangfort that shows the score

23 minutes ago, King said:

Yea I can already see the envy guys calling you an idiot for this one. -1

Gang fort is dead content, no change to it will revive it

When 5 of us got banned and got pushed today 2 gangs pushed us. they got wiped as usual but hey there was fights. Goes to show that people are really just scared to fight hahaha.

@ObiWokichange the cap radius to like 120m or revert it to capping the flag like it normally was. You can sit on the tall rock next to barracks building and get points from there. 

Edited by Dillon
Polar, DEMI ROZE ヅ and King like this
42 minutes ago, Donutkiller said:

Maych did some work. It was crazy... killed everyone but envy and was made out of rubber absorbing bullets

Haych literally spawned in with an mk200 teleported around, tanked a full mag from me then did a 180 and 1 tapped me. But guys theres no way he could be cheating right? xd

GravL likes this
20 hours ago, Donk said:

Haych literally spawned in with an mk200 teleported around, tanked a full mag from me then did a 180 and 1 tapped me. But guys theres no way he could be cheating right? xd

you've never hit a full mag on a person standing still I have a clip of me 2v8ing you SF freaks. Every one of you are shitters