lil bro tom comes clean (cheating)

uc.

3 hours ago, mckay315 said:

galaxy was spinning tho, look @ the montage hahah

IF HE WAS SPINNING IN THE MONTAGE, WHY AM I NOT BANNED FOR MISCONDUCT WHEN I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED IT HMM?? 👀

Better yet, why is no one else in my gang banned just for playing with him? Tell us about that misconduct ban why dont ya 🤨🤌

Funny how the loudest ones are the biggest hyps

Edited by /|/|0T4RD

Manhua was always a prophet, but no one heard what he said. Poor Tom, my game name will always be Tom Ban, this is my best love for you. Ha, ha, ha.

There is an old Chinese saying: A dog will never change its love of eating shit. Hahaha

Tom: Oh, don't do this to me. Don't leave me. I've been helping you, and you stab me in the back. No, I hate you. Ha, ha, ha

4 hours ago, manhua said:

Manhua was always a prophet, but no one heard what he said. Poor Tom, my game name will always be Tom Ban, this is my best love for you. Ha, ha, ha.

There is an old Chinese saying: A dog will never change its love of eating shit. Hahaha

Tom: Oh, don't do this to me. Don't leave me. I've been helping you, and you stab me in the back. No, I hate you. Ha, ha, ha

🙏

On 10/1/2022 at 7:08 PM, lol ok said:

you do realize this video was recorded months ago and no one was cheating since the mass unban

Imagine being a grown ass man and having your ego so tied up in a videogame you install cheats

Then cry this much when caught

What a fucking loser

Edited by Travis.
Crossfade likes this