Changelog October

ObiWoki

1 hour ago, Good Lub said:

Even if you had unlimited access to the rebel armory you would still lose.The problem is not the weapons its the strats.You are complaining about csats and armor when cops already get the best possible armor in the game.Also why would it be balanced in favour of cops,its meant to be harder for cops to push so they can utilize numbers+swat.

If the apd isn't going to admit that it has skill issues within it i'm not even sure why any further discussion is even needed.

We can agree to disagree on APD having access to all.guns how it would favor.

Strats- 100% agree we lack strats and SOPs. It blows my mind how we never replicate a start that works. 

Armor - Lts hardly play to ever pull and ifirit in comparison to the rest of the ranks. We oy have striders and hunters which are virtually useless against a competent group. And only what 20% can use csats/carrier lites in fights. Rebs def have more access and more access to armor.

Balance - So we agree rebel have more capabilities then cops. Go push a cartel.with a hunter/strider and oy 6.5 and a cop vest and see how fun it is lol the point I'm making is rebs have more options and capabilities. This new mobile HQ tbh would be super easy to stop. 

Skills - Also agree. APD doesn't accept cadet based on skill but hrs and GB knowledge. You could use a empty pop can as a mouse and be blind and essentially be accepted in the APD

Lack of equipment and skill is why I think the mobile HQ is a great idea. Helps us noobs in the APD have a punchers chance. 

Speaking of skill. Seems like some like to do feds for the easy cop kills instead of dominating the community by doing cartels and actually challenging yourself. Everyone knows it's easier to fight cops the. Rebels. It's like trying the difficulty to VERY EASY and feeling like you accomplished something after you beat the game.

9 hours ago, Steve said:

The reasons cops have been losing federal events is the same as its always been. Everyone knows cops have a disadvantage in terms of guns(mainly), skill, and more recently then anything their numbers. Beforehand what made winning a fed was that you had 10 rebels vs. 15-20+ cops consistently.  With endless waves it provided a much bigger challenge then it does now.

As of now, you mainly see 4-8 cops on, and on the weekends or when a LT+ is on you might see 12. Bare in mind 12 is not the norm. I'd like to emphasize on the skill portion of it which frankly few cops have a problem accepting. Additionally, I'd like to add that PD has always had a pretty bad leadership problem. Higher ups either don't play (or maybe there isn't enough of them I can't say for certain) and I say that because the last 40-50 hours I've played have consistently shown that. Within that leadership problem, there has been a longstanding issue with cops not using good strategy. There has been a group of people that played rebel in the recent past, and the moment they log onto cop they dominate the other rebels.

I think we agree on most points here 

1 hour ago, william said:

Give me cpl and TO and I’ll train the whole of the apd up on pushing bank #WilliamForCPT also watch @Sandwich video on pushing bank @Canna@apd

Where's the vid 

1 hour ago, Canna said:

We can agree to disagree on APD having access to all.guns how it would favor.

Strats- 100% agree we lack strats and SOPs. It blows my mind how we never replicate a start that works. 

Armor - Lts hardly play to ever pull and ifirit in comparison to the rest of the ranks. We oy have striders and hunters which are virtually useless against a competent group. And only what 20% can use csats/carrier lites in fights. Rebs def have more access and more access to armor.

thing is u get unlimited lives to fed events so thats a massive advantage rebels also don't get throw enough shit and some will stick then its just about strats

4 hours ago, william said:

thing is u get unlimited lives to fed events so thats a massive advantage rebels also don't get throw enough shit and some will stick then its just about strats

For some reason It won't let me click inside the txt field outside of the quote to type =\.

In any case. That would be def a +1 for APD.

But lets be honest that countered by the lack of proper sop's/strats. Specifically not being able to push as a force but instead individually and and spread out far enough that the 5+ (avg) in position can easily rip out those incoming.

• 4 weeks later...