Votes  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Multiple rebels to avoid camping

2. 2. Multiple bases to separate bigger and smaller gang as well as skill

3. 3. Changing to one time a week

4. 4. Getting rid of Player cap

5. 5. Base Bidding

Gang Base V2

This Idea might bring a few more gangs out and fix a few of the issues the current gang base is having now. Please understand this is a suggestion so if you have any input to this idea to possibly make it better it is welcome.

• Temp Rebels - Only active while gang base is active, will help rebel camping tremendously. 
  • Two Bases - Will give not so great and smaller gangs a chance to get a base. I think its important that smaller gangs have a chance at gang base to get a taste of fighting and possibly enjoy gang life. Hoping that will lead to them recruiting more and getting a little more competitive which will lead to helping populate gang life as a whole. (hopefully)
  • Getting rid of player cap - Make gangs that have to big of a ego to recruit certain people suffer. Let gangs zerg for these bases. These bases should be for the biggest and baddest gangs. If they cant win due to numbers they need to reach out and recruit and make better players.
  • New locations - having two bases and multiple rebel will need a bigger area to fight in and the new suggested areas below is a dead side of the map and would be a good location to fight in.
  • Gang Base Time adjustment - Make it on Sundays and only Sunday. Its more rewarding and its more hyped if its only one time a week. If gangs are going to go all out for it let them have it for the week instead of a couple days.
  • Making it a bid war on the base. (Ex) you clear the base of the enemy gang and you go up to the flag and put a 10k bid on it every time a bid is put on it it jumps up 10k. this makes gangs have to have gang funds to own these things. so they will need to do banks and own the cartels during the week so come Sunday they will be able to cap bases. Also if gives the server another money sink.

-New Location

c153d3a9e0ddf809aa43155d482fb5ea.jpg

-Temp Rebels

North East

ec8c9f059d70e8ee255f74433190ea2b.jpg

South West

6dc742bee2cd7eef95f08c4e03bdb466.jpg

South East rebel already has rebel features only thing needed will be vendors

New Bases-

Base #1

66fa16d5fe72b1631869bbab37382624.jpg

14e0ec4afc2aa29c909325482f2d870e.jpg

Base #2

43e4fd0aa181ba49f8e9d96c977220a2.jpg

ee164d6753d2660f27fdc76d6c7f2bec.jpg

uc., Junke, shawn and 7 others like this
1 hour ago, Zurph said:

• Two Bases - Will give not so great and smaller gangs a chance to get a base. I think its important that smaller gangs have a chance at gang base to get a taste of fighting and possibly enjoy gang life. Hoping that will lead to them recruiting more and getting a little more competitive which will lead to helping populate gang life as a whole. (hopefully)
  • Getting rid of player cap - Make gangs that have to big of a ego to recruit certain people suffer. Let gangs zerg for these bases. These bases should be for the biggest and baddest gangs. If they cant win due to numbers they need to reach out and recruit and make better players.

pick one

Space likes this

Can I get more clarification on two gang bases? Would they be both the same in reward value, or would one gang fort have more amenities than the other? How would that increase activity if they're the same in terms of rewards? If anything, if they're the same and only two gangs are going at gang fort, why not just sit at your own claimed base with zero risk or engagement?

1 hour ago, KrazyKnight said:

Can I get more clarification on two gang bases? Would they be both the same in reward value, or would one gang fort have more amenities than the other? How would that increase activity if they're the same in terms of rewards? If anything, if they're the same and only two gangs are going at gang fort, why not just sit at your own claimed base with zero risk or engagement?

typically more then 2 gangs are fighting gang fort at first but after the first few pushes gangs start to realize they dont have a chance so they stop coming. if we have that second base, there is another spot to fight and the gang of 8 guys with hardly 1k hours does not have to fight the gang that has guys with 5-10k hours. Its kind of a morale thing, guys that have no chance might not even attempt gang base again but if they can dodge the good players and still possibly get rewarded by attempting that second base they might keep coming back. You bringing up one base having more amenities actually sounds like a good idea.

Edited by Zurph
operatorjohnny^ likes this
On 10/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, Zurph said:

if you have a player cap you really cant have 2 bases because it will divide the gangs out and it will seam dead so you kind of need both. Why only pick one?

You want smaller gangs to have a chance so you propose adding a second gang base, but you also want to remove the group cap. Unless I understood wrong those contradict each other no?

On 10/8/2022 at 4:03 PM, Zurph said:

typically more then 2 gangs are fighting gang fort at first but after the first few pushes gangs start to realize they dont have a chance so they stop coming. if we have that second base, there is another spot to fight and the gang of 8 guys with hardly 1k hours does not have to fight the gang that has guys with 5-10k hours. Its kind of a morale thing, guys that have no chance might not even attempt gang base again but if they can dodge the good players and still possibly get rewarded by attempting that second base they might keep coming back. You bringing up one base having more amenities actually sounds like a good idea.

gang forts are something i really haven't even participated in at all. Would there be a financial gain to be had here with the economy in its current state?

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

gang forts are something i really haven't even participated in at all. Would there be a financial gain to be had here with the economy in its current state?

Gang fort as is, no. You can save money with the 15% benefits for owning it, making your rebel kits cheaper and faster response to events/cartels at the moment. 

On 10/20/2022 at 9:01 PM, KrazyKnight said:

Gang fort as is, no. You can save money with the 15% benefits for owning it, making your rebel kits cheaper and faster response to events/cartels at the moment. 

i dont see much of an issue with this addition personally. would have to be feeled out in someway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • i will look into adding a traveling trader
  • but for the most part we will not be adding a second fort so the weaker gang can fight something to have it too. If you are too weak to hold a fort you are not supposed to have one
  • I really do not understand why we would change it to one day a week don't y'all wanna fight and now we want less fights because it isn't valuable otherwise. Is it about the fight or the ego of having it
  • I don't see why we don't remove it personally
  • I don't understand this part
Just now, ObiWoki said:
  • but for the most part we will not be adding a second fort so the weaker gang can fight something to have it too. If you are too weak to hold a fort you are not supposed to have one

i guess this is fair

2 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:
  • I really do not understand why we would change it to one day a week don't y'all wanna fight and now we want less fights because it isn't valuable otherwise. Is it about the fight or the ego of having it

a189ab581729ce88df474d93ac0467ca.png

because you have 41 people wanting it to 1 day a week, i dont understand why it would even be question tbh.

14 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:
  • I don't see why we don't remove it personally

Shark Tank No GIF

1 minute ago, ObiWoki said:

Just because people vote something doesn't mean its the best idea server wise your argument for it is absolutely invalid to my statement

it absolutely is, if you would actually do what the community wanted instead of what you wanted you would probably get better feed back. try it and i promise you the results you guys have been looking for will happen.

16 minutes ago, Zurph said:

it absolutely is, if you would actually do what the community wanted instead of what you wanted you would probably get better feed back. try it and i promise you the results you guys have been looking for will happen.

Lmao, so take for example a suggestion with add the marid to civilian with a poll, all civs vote yes i should just implement that cause thats what the majority wants, fuck no cause its bad for the server. This suggestion results in less fights happening on the main server = lower player count. is that good for the server i don't think so. give me a proper reason and i might consider it, you don't have me convinced this will benefit the server. if you don't understand its the server i care about now but think its about what I want you might have to check up on all my posts

1 minute ago, ObiWoki said:

Lmao, so take for example a suggestion with add the marid to civilian with a poll, all civs vote yes i should just implement that cause thats what the majority wants, fuck no cause its bad for the server. This suggestion results in less fights happening on the main server = lower player count. is that good for the server i don't think so. give me a proper reason and i might consider it you don't have me convinced this will benefit the server. if you don't understand its the server i care about now but think its about what I want you might have to check up on all my posts

This does not even compare. tbh dude, you do you though im just trying to suggest something that i know would be better off. could care less though, at the current state of asylum development i think a lot of people have lost hope anyway.

4 minutes ago, Zurph said:

This does not even compare. tbh dude, you do you though im just trying to suggest something that i know would be better off. could care less though, at the current state of asylum development i think a lot of people have lost hope anyway.

2. Multiple bases to separate bigger and smaller gang as well as skill

has majority but after my arguments you said it might not be a good idea, why can you not give me a solid reason to implement the 1 day instead of trying to attack me and the community personally

Just now, ObiWoki said:

2. Multiple bases to separate bigger and smaller gang as well as skill

has majority but after my arguments you said it might not be a good idea, why can you not give me a solid reason to implement the 1 day instead of trying to attack me and the community personally

ec44b0ba1573395c61a22ca4d97b69ba.png

can you give me a reason why it is a bad idea now?

3 minutes ago, Zurph said:

ec44b0ba1573395c61a22ca4d97b69ba.png

can you give me a reason why it is a bad idea now?

So its more rewarding and more hyped yet the fight is only one hour, current state of asylum i'd prefer to have 2 half fights over one big one improving the player count > now you, i already have a solution to it i just wonder if you can come up with something

Just now, ObiWoki said:

So its more rewarding and more hyped yet the fight is only one hour, current state of asylum i'd prefer to have 2 half fights improving the player count then one > now you

how many times have you participated or won a gang fort? Because the guys that think that it should be one day are the guys that fight it. Like i said dude i really dont play the game enough anymore to argue with you. you do you and see how well it works out for you.

Just now, Zurph said:

how many times have you participated or won a gang fort? Because the guys that think that it should be one day are the guys that fight it. Like i said dude i really dont play the game enough anymore to argue with you. you do you and see how well it works out for you.

So nothing else then, good to know thanks for your informing arguments