Wipe Won't Help Until You Do This...

Wiping the server will not help at all unless you decide to make money making harder on this server. Money making should be harder because grinding money is the biggest part of a life server. back in the days, most of people used to spend a lot of hours making money because it was not as easy as it is now. today everyone can make a Mill in like 4 hours and its embarrassing. why would someone play on a life server when there's no point of grinding money? why am i able to make a mill in less than 4 hours on a server that people used to spend days or even weeks to make a mill? people who had 5mill in their bank account back then used to be rich as fuck while today having 5 mill is just a normall thing for most of the asylum players because they dont even need to put effort or play a lot to make those amounts. people don't play the server as much as they used to play before, because they don't need to make money, all they do is fighting and buying insane amount of loadouts because they have a lot of money that they made in like a ridiculous amount of time. look at those good RP servers on Fivem, people spend hours upon hours on the servers just to make money because its not easy. making money is what makes people play the game and it should be very obvious to everyone here. Money making should be as hard as it was in 2016-2017 and trust me that a lot of more people will play on the server after you wipe the insane amount of money that everyone has on this server. 

the solution is very basic, just decrease the amount of money that we get for each item that we sell. 

here's the new prices that should be on the server:  Cocaine - 430$ ,  Cocaine Brick - 650$   ,   Heroin - 350$   ,   Meth - 1100$  ,  Heisenberg Meth - 1600$ ,   Crank - 900$  ,  Weed - 280$  ,  LSD pill - 400$  ,  Purified LSD - 600$ ,  Diamond cut - 350$    ,    Uranium -  420$   , homebrew moonshine -  500$   , White lightning - 700$  , Fried Oysters - 320$   ,  25y Scotch - 1000$  .

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Patato @Boonie Hat

Edited by IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME
Repto and |Cam| like this
4 hours ago, IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME said:

What you may not be aware of or you may be forgetting is that in a good FiveM server, many of the illegal money making methods are actually fun. This is no fault of Asylum as Arma is far more limited in terms of what they can do for content with that kinda shit. Arma money making in a server with no mods is basically gather > process > sell. You could argue that there is a lot of that in FiveM too but its typically much more interactive while also not being boring. I should be clear in saying that interactive does not at all mean fun inherently. When a money making method is fun AND interactive it has a lot more longevity in terms of how long people enjoy it.

bum41 likes this
44 minutes ago, Steve said:

What you may not be aware of or you may be forgetting is that in a good FiveM server, many of the illegal money making methods are actually fun. This is no fault of Asylum as Arma is far more limited in terms of what they can do for content with that kinda shit. Arma money making in a server with no mods is basically gather > process > sell. You could argue that there is a lot of that in FiveM too but its typically much more interactive while also not being boring. I should be clear in saying that interactive does not at all mean fun inherently. When a money making method is fun AND interactive it has a lot more longevity in terms of how long people enjoy it.

i dont think people would keep playing on a fivem server that let their players make millions in a day or two. and even if its fun and interactive 90% of the players will not keep making money when they have more than enough in a few days. 

47 minutes ago, Steve said:

You could argue that there is a lot of that in FiveM too

that's a fact

56 minutes ago, IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME said:

i dont think people would keep playing on a fivem server that let their players make millions in a day or two. and even if its fun and interactive 90% of the players will not keep making money when they have more than enough in a few days. 

that's a fact

it depends on the server you play. The main point I'm driving with 3k hours in FiveM is that the money making on a good server is going to be interactive and fun. It has that important replay-ability to make it fun for a long time.