The Kavala Hood

Woke up quick at about noon Just thought that I had to be in compton soon I gotta get drunk before the day begin, Before IFRIT Mitch starts bitchin bout my friends. About to go and damn near went blind, Young niggaz at the square throwin up gang signs. Ran in the house and grabbed my rook with the mags on the side of my hip. Bailed outside and pointed my weapon Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin. Jumped in my car and start runnig over some hobos on my ride. Then I let IFRIT Mitch to complain. he said "stop starting new shit in Kavala all day". 

Cruisin down the street in my sport hatchback. Jockin the bitches, slappin the hobos. Went to the square to kill the new players, out there cold shootin some hobos. A car pulls up, who can it be? A shitty cop called bbgreg.

He rolls down his window and he started to say " APD holster your weapon" i shot that nerd in less than a second, oh shit now he's dead i dont give a damm.  Cuz the boyz in kavala are always hard

You come talkin that trash we'll pull our guns. Knowin nothin in life but to be legit. Don't try me boy, cuz I ain't playing shit.

keeping the kavala HQ safe, gotta kill all those cops to keep it this way. My house  is so fucking safe. give me power and free kills i could say.  to keep me down of the mountain Mitch said "i'll ban your ass and wipe it as well". my man Clintbeastwood is on the way, to yell at Mitch and tell him to hurt himself. Cus the boy Clint was a friend of mine, Til I caught him in my car tryin to steal my hatch.

Chased him up the street and called my boyz to kill that bitch

The silly motherfucker pulls out a gun. Little did he know I also had a loaded gun?. One sucker dead, what a shame, this bitch is dead and probably will never comeback. Cuz the boyz in kavala are always hard.  You come talkin that trash we'll pull our guns. Knowin nothin in life but to be legit. Don't try me boy, cuz I ain't playing shit. 

Bored as hell and I wanna get into some shit. So I went to a spot where my homeboys chill. The fellows out there, makin those hobos sing, I pulled up in my bike. They greet me with those bitchs, damm I start to shoot, enjoying the moment. And from the third kill my body start to relax.  Love being in that way, gotta shoot some more. So before I leave i look for Mitch. 

Went to his house to get him out of there. This dumb man says something that made me mad. he said somethin that I couldn't believe So I grabbed the stupid bitch by his big ass nose. he started talkin shit, wouldn't you know? Reached back like a pimp, slapped the hoe. His child Roguepilot jumped out and he started to shout So I threw a right-cross and knocked his old ass out. Cuz the boyz in Kavala are always hard. You come talkin that trash we'll pull our guns. Knowin nothin in life but to be legit, Don't try me boy, cuz I ain't playing shit.

I'm rollin hard now I'm under control. But then i get the news, my boy Taylor goldberg was aressted by the fucking APD. oh brother don't worry i said. nothing will happen, you'll be ok. Started calling my boyz and go buy another few more  9mm mags. and I see everyone getting prepared to kill those pigs and saving my guy who really hates the APD. 

we went to get him out of jail. there was no bail pay so we start to riot in the county jail. Two days later in the Altis court, goldberg with his fellaz on a trial.  Distruption of a court, said the judges. they found my man guilty and never did listen. i looked up and gave a grin, i yelled out fire!, then Mitch came in with a sub-machine PDW.  Police shot the guy but didn't hurt him. he killed the pigs and  made my day. Cuz the boyz in kavala are always hard. You come talkin that trash we'll pull our guns. Knowin nothin in life but to be legit. Don't try me boy, cuz I ain't playing shit.

Now Mitch is a part of the hood. we love him soo much. he had the biggest smile when i gave him my rook that i got back in 2015 my guy. oh well that's the end, i hope you all learned your lesson. don't fuck with us cus we are not some bitchs. 

@Mitch (IFRIT)  @RoguePilot @Clint Beastwood 

Edited by IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME
bread_, Donald and 王 rando 王 like this