Gang Fort Suggestions

King

Revert Gang Fort  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back flag cap

• Yes
    • No

1. Stop letting nakeds not participating steal armored vehicles on repeat

2. Start enforcing rules so people stop camping rebels and sitting in the fort with 10 people

3. Revert it back to a flag cap since this zone shit seems to cause mass lag and "soft logging to fix it" is a horrible way of going about it @ObiWoki

4. Let us spawn at houses that are more than 5k away from the fort

5. Let the community decide instead of telling us no within the first hour

Edited by King
37 minutes ago, King said:

1. Stop letting nakeds not participating steal armored vehicles on repeat

Thats the risk of playing

2. Start enforcing rules so people stop camping rebels and sitting in the fort with 10 people

Admin team is on that

3. Revert it back to a flag cap since this zone shit seems to cause mass lag and "soft logging to fix it" is a horrible way of going about it @ObiWoki

I think I was pretty clear on this in your previous posts. I will look into the "mass lag" as this is the first time I hear of it "MAKE A BUG REPORT"

38 minutes ago, King said:

4. Let us spawn at houses that are more than 5k away from the fort

Reasonable suggestion

5. Let the community decide instead of telling us no within the first hour

6gikqh.jpg 

We strive to listen to the community in a lot of ways but sometimes we have to decide over things that benefit the server, I don't know how this decision (gang fort) came into the world (if it was community wise or staff wise) but once again this gang fort has shown more fighting than ever before and the previous one only made it so you could camp the flag

Wang Liqin likes this

Definitely keep the zone. Indeed alot of fighting happening now.

Right now, to my knownledge there is an issue with drawing/updating the Gang Fort HUD. Has something to do with the eventhandler being created multiple times/variables that are no longer set after dying/etc. A whole spaghetti.

I will look further into this and debug it.

17 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

Admin team is on that

I think I was pretty clear on this in your previous posts. I will look into the "mass lag" as this is the first time I hear of it "MAKE A BUG REPORT"

If you guys can fix the lag and enforce rules a bit more I think it will be fine then, as you said there is a lot more fighting which is great so I am fine with keeping the zone.  I will indeed be making another bug report.

39 minutes ago, Witz said:

Definitely keep the zone. Indeed alot of fighting happening now.

Right now, to my knownledge there is an issue with drawing/updating the Gang Fort HUD. Has something to do with the eventhandler being created multiple times/variables that are no longer set after dying/etc. A whole spaghetti.

I will look further into this and debug it.

Indeed an issue with the eventhandler being created over and over. This is causing the lagg.

Y3lgS5H.png

14 hours ago, King said:

I dont think rebels are being camped harder than people sitting in Therisa with all vehicle spawns blocked rdming anyone who comes into town. Thats more of the issue. The rules are stated clearly on the wiki but yet each gang fort fight there seems to be rules made up on the fly. Theres no rule stating a maximum allowed in group just that you can only cap with a max of 8, but I guess having more than 8 in group and rotating in people that are sitting over 3km out when people die is now against the rules.

GravL, Drovalin, Mada and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Donk said:

I dont think rebels are being camped harder than people sitting in Therisa with all vehicle spawns blocked rdming anyone who comes into town. Thats more of the issue. The rules are stated clearly on the wiki but yet each gang fort fight there seems to be rules made up on the fly. Theres no rule stating a maximum allowed in group just that you can only cap with a max of 8, but I guess having more than 8 in group and rotating in people that are sitting over 3km out when people die is now against the rules.

SF on top they don’t wanna see us win, we literally had only 8 in from the gang at all times but guess we play unfair or somn, fort REALLY needs to be figured out you guys decide to make up new rules every time it pops. We’ve been doing the 8 in, some 3k away pushing in when someone dies every single time we’ve fought fort, but now we get it taken away for that? Actually retarded

Like the first time we got fort, we did the exact same thing. Envy won, then an hour later I was pulled in TS and told to see if I can spawn there. Then we do the SAME thing again, and get it taken from us? Make it make sense. 

Edited by GravL
Donk and Mada like this
1 minute ago, GravL said:

SF on top they don’t wanna see us win, we literally had only 8 in from the gang at all times but guess we play unfair or somn, fort REALLY needs to be figured out you guys decide to make up new rules every time it pops. We’ve been doing the 8 in, some 3k away pushing in when someone dies every single time we’ve fought fort, but now we get it taken away for that? Actually retarded

We didnt calculate the amount of dick Panda will suck to please a gang that logs on once a week. Those kneepads gotta be getting worn down by now.

Mada, Junke, Jewish and 1 other like this
18 minutes ago, GravL said:

Like the first time we got fort, we did the exact same thing. Envy won, then an hour later I was pulled in TS and told to see if I can spawn there. Then we do the SAME thing again, and get it taken from us? Make it make sense. 

This is clearly the best way to populate a sever, let’s just make the rules up as we go. Your favorite group didn’t win the fort? Fuck it, let’s overturn it and waste everyone’s fucking time. 

No one was making these stupid ass posts when they were taking it up the fucking ass from Envy. 

Donk and GravL like this

Gang fort is cringe, time to delete. Or just ditch the player # and let it be a cringe free for all. Almost every time someone actually fights it you get sweaty freaks crying that they lost their roleplay rebel outpost on the 9 year old game because somebody was 0.000000000000000000000001 meters closer than they should have been at X time or Jack's father's cousin's pet tortoise was at sofia rebel for more than 15 seconds so that means he was camping.

Good idea, but the community is too autistic to make it work 👍, scrap the cap gay shit and give gang fort as a domination victory reward

Donald, Donk, Mada and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, GravL said:

1 hour ago, Donk said:

We didnt calculate the amount of dick Panda will suck to please a gang that logs on once a week. Those kneepads gotta be getting worn down by now.

1 hour ago, Mada said:

This is clearly the best way to populate a sever, let’s just make the rules up as we go. Your favorite group didn’t win the fort? Fuck it, let’s overturn it and waste everyone’s fucking time. 

No one was making these stupid ass posts when they were taking it up the fucking ass from Envy. 

Come talk to me in teamspeak if you have any questions about the gang fort being taken from you