Stop the harassment

Stop the fucking harassment. Telling someone "kys" is ilegal motherfuckers. You don't fucking know the person behind the screen of your computre. You cant feel what he feels and if you'll keep telling him to hurt himself, then you should get banned for being too offensive towards someone.

Let me tell you a story: back in 2018 i was on a discord call with a few friends and i just got out of jail on asylum. I was chilling and talking to them until a stupid spanish guy came out of no where and started to sing. I tried to ignore that guy but he didn't stop and i could not hear anyone so i just shouted to him: " shut the fuck up and kill yourself you fucking retard" aftet that,the guy said sorry in the most heartbreaking voice and left the game. after like 2 minutes i realised the thing that i've done to that guy. I realised that i may have killed someone. This moment is unforgettable and i wanted to confess you this story because i don't want you to do this mistake as well. Yes, the guy was a fucking spanish and no-one likes them anyway, but he was a human after all. So please stop the harassment.

Please admins do not delete this topic. Im just trying to teach people here of how they should behave

Edited by IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME
Destroyer, bread_ and Donald like this

One time I met this guy in kavala, he was the perfect target for cyber bullying. So I did exactly that. At one point I said “hey ATM building looks tall enough for you to end your miserable life”. The man pouted, and retreated into the room above market to make a decision. Now at the time I was too busy rizzing up the women of kavala, so I didn’t notice him run to the building. He jumped, he died. Nobody cried. But since that day I’ve had a heartache. Nay, a soul-ache. I cannot for the life of me forgive myself for what I’ve done to this man. He did not deserve those 30 seconds of respawn screen. Since then I have turned my life around, and now instead of encouraging self harm, I started an organization to end it once and for all. This organization is Space Force. Apply today. 

Edited by GravL
4 minutes ago, GravL said:

One time I met this guy in kavala, he was the perfect target for cyber bullying. So I did exactly that. At one point I said “hey ATM building looks tall enough for you to end your miserable life”. The man pouted, and retreated into the room above market to make a decision. Now at the time I was too busy rizzing up the women of kavala, so I didn’t notice him run to the building. He jumped, he died. Nobody cried. But since that day I’ve had a heartache. Nay, a soul-ache. I cannot for the life of me forgive myself for what I’ve done to this man. He did not deserve those 30 seconds of respawn screen. Since then I have turned my life around, and now instead of encouraging self harm, I started an organization to end it once and for all. This organization is Space Force. Apply today. 

I feel your pain buddy

GravL likes this
24 minutes ago, GravL said:

Very heart warming and inspirational 😭 💙.

GravL likes this