The Story Of Roice

You all know Roice. You may like/hate him, but this guy is a legend of the community. Today i'll explain you a little bit about this guy. Roice is an American mexican who lives in one of the biggest states in the US. Roice is an OG player of asylum, he started his legacy just like everyone else, with no money, skills, houses and maybe friends. Roice is very friendly and has a really special personality which led people to like him a lot and invite him into their groups. Roice spent some of his time in some random ass gangs until he joined one of the greatest gangs that Asylum has ever known, called "Free Syrian Army". By joining the gang his whole career has changed and he became a legend. The man was waiting at coke pro like a tiger waiting for his prey. he killed anyone who tried to make coke and stole it from the dead bodies that he left over the area. He was kidnapping and killing cops and civs like jeffrey dahmer did while screaming allah akbar every minute. He used sui vests and car bombs to put fear on the people in Athira. He was one of the most scariest players in the commuinty. But, in 2018 something has changed. FSA was not the same anymore, So Roice decided to become a career cop. He spent a huge amount of time with the pigs of the APD and became a lovley LT for the cops and a really dickhead abusive motherfucker LT for the civs of Altis. Because of the fact that he was so loved by the APD, he managed to get himself into the Asylum staff team and in july,29 2018 he became a moderator which shocked the community a lot. As an Admin he was known as someone who will be very friendly and cool with you until you mess up with him and get him mad, and then he will just ban you and bully you until you'll start crying/report him to the Owner. Roice is holding the record for having the most Admin reports in history. In 2020, after long time of abusing power and destroying our rights (which i personally, really liked to see) Roice has been forced retired by the Owner and got his ass kicked out of the staff team. But because Roice has a reallly good communication skills, he kept his retired staff role, retired from the APD and started to spend his time leading a really known gang called "Prime". Roice became the leader of Prime on Asylum and just did all the mess that he always used to do here. After the main leader of prime "tiger" got banned for cheating, Roice decided to leave the gang and take a break from the game. In 2021 FSA was back to life by bilal who managed to get Roice back really quick. Roice who was always loved by the people in FSA was the main troll of the gang. He was the one who always found new ways to get players killed in a very funny situations... the guy was a beast and was a god among men when he had his favorite weapon on him the "MK18" and if he didnt have the weapon, he always used his car as a second priority. Roice is known as a really good driver, you could tell this just by the amount of times that he managed to kill players by hitting them with his car and he always managed to escape without getting caught which is very impressive. Right now Roice is in another break. Gaining energy, power and new ideas so he can do whatever he wants on his playground which is Asylum. May god bless you Roice and keep you safe! Thank you for reading. @Roice

Edited by IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME
Steve and Donald like this
On 10/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, IFRIT MITCH LOVES ME said:

@Bilal Battu @Alec-I please describe roice a little bit more

He went to vegas and slept with mitch to get me unbanned . 

But then I didn't play so he got his ass gaped for no reason but I am starting to suspect he is gay as he enjoyed it . Which is fine in 2022 but wish he'd stop making it his personality you know ? 

other than that he's a good guy !