Please define harrasement on the server.

Or better yet, tell me if this is harrasment. Having beef with someone and or their gang, targeting them for robbing and blowing up or burning down their houses on a consistant bases.

Cause if thats harrasment, I want half the server banned for blowing up my Athira houses....starting with Donutkiller, Lex and Ronald. Yeah you Ronald.......you sneaky bastard always setting my house on fire and running like a bitch!!!!

If we arent exploiting, meta gaming or otherwise breaking the rules, when does it become harrasment versus playing a stupid game on a already toxic server?

It depends on who you get to deal with it I suppose and who is reporting it. It's happened that people in Kavala were told to not interact with eachother since it was a never ending drama, though I am pretty sure things like blowing up or burning houses and killing were still allowed. I think gameplay 'harassment' is mostly limited to unnecessarily kidnapping the same person over and over again. If a newer player had this issue there's a chance an admin would intervene, but I'd assume that you're on your own since you do have the time and money to defend your house if you wanted to do so. Just might not be entertaining to sit in Athira square all day for it

14 hours ago, Kawaii said:

It depends on who you get to deal with it I suppose and who is reporting it. It's happened that people in Kavala were told to not interact with eachother since it was a never ending drama, though I am pretty sure things like blowing up or burning houses and killing were still allowed. I think gameplay 'harassment' is mostly limited to unnecessarily kidnapping the same person over and over again. If a newer player had this issue there's a chance an admin would intervene, but I'd assume that you're on your own since you do have the time and money to defend your house if you wanted to do so. Just might not be entertaining to sit in Athira square all day for it

Thanks for the explanation......again, this isnt me making the complaint. Im trying to make sure that none of our guys catch a harrasment ban for doing it to other people.....because the definition has never been really clear.

On 10/28/2022 at 6:33 PM, Hoodlum Priest said:

You guys have reading issues dont you?

I was asking if thats harrasment......because I dont think it is but we are being threatened with a complaint of harrasment for doing that to someone.

I am asking, if in fact that is harrasment.....cause everyone does that shit.

Im just trying to make sure I dont catch a harrasment ban.

skill issue tbh

Gagss likes this

Holy shit!  English comprehension is not a BIG skill around here!

Are you blowing up their houses every restart for like the last 2 weeks?

then yes I would say that's harassment!

Me personally I wouldn't give a fuck go ahead and blow it up over and over again! I will be smiling knowing I live rent free in your head..lol

28 minutes ago, Manolo said:

Holy shit!  English comprehension is not a BIG skill around here!

Are you blowing up their houses every restart for like the last 2 weeks?

then yes I would say that's harassment!

Me personally I wouldn't give a fuck go ahead and blow it up over and over again! I will be smiling knowing I live rent free in your head..lol

No, not every restart. We thought it was just fucking around and giving some guys a hard time, but apparently they took it a little more seriously than us.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

@thero didnt this guy harass temper as a whole gang?

Apart from making baseless claims that the entire gang was cheating via side chat and the forums, he didn't really do anything like what is being said in this thread. Plus, I am 99% sure he is/was just joking, nobody really took him serious. It was just a big joke that we all played along with lol

Edited by thero
On 10/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, Hoodlum Priest said:

You guys have reading issues dont you?

I was asking if thats harrasment......because I dont think it is but we are being threatened with a complaint of harrasment for doing that to someone.

I am asking, if in fact that is harrasment.....cause everyone does that shit.

Im just trying to make sure I dont catch a harrasment ban.

bruh, there was a guy literally threatening to dox me and would DM me some of the most horrible shit and the admins here didnt give a fuck, in fact I got permed for a week and a half after uploading all his SS's and videos by his admin friend a few days later 😂. No shot in hell anyone catches a ban for blowing up someone house. Only harassment ban I ever saw was @iFox

Edited by HotWings
zdeat likes this
On 10/31/2022 at 11:21 AM, Hoodlum Priest said:

No, not every restart. We thought it was just fucking around and giving some guys a hard time, but apparently they took it a little more seriously than us.

Although, I can't imagine being so thirsty for a former gang member that I spend all my time just waiting for restarts and logins to blow up (all) of his houses. Wouldn't it demonstrate a level of harassment if this toxic behavior went on for months at a time, all the while messaging him over and over to return to DH, stating he would “never have houses available to him”. 

I bet this former gang member did nothing but help the gang and its members the whole time he was there and left without issue.   I am curious as to what kind of degenerate would promote trolling and the toxic targeting of this former gang member. 

It's laughable that this whole campaign has been spearheaded by the people who complained nonstop that the DS was doing the same things to them.  

Washing your hands with DH is like getting rid of a shitty girlfriend who only wants to key your car and trash your place for the thanks. 

On 11/8/2022 at 10:39 AM, Sidewinder said:

Although, I can't imagine being so thirsty for a former gang member that I spend all my time just waiting for restarts and logins to blow up (all) of his houses. Wouldn't it demonstrate a level of harassment if this toxic behavior went on for months at a time, all the while messaging him over and over to return to DH, stating he would “never have houses available to him”. 

I bet this former gang member did nothing but help the gang and its members the whole time he was there and left without issue.   I am curious as to what kind of degenerate would promote trolling and the toxic targeting of this former gang member. 

It's laughable that this whole campaign has been spearheaded by the people who complained nonstop that the DS was doing the same things to them.  

Washing your hands with DH is like getting rid of a shitty girlfriend who only wants to key your car and trash your place for the thanks. 

LOL, oh stop it Side. You cant game with a bunch of 20 something year old edgelords without expecting them to want to shit in your cheerios when you go psychotic on them. It started off as giving you a hard time for leaving like a little girl, I told you they were just busting your balls. Then you went nuts on them.

You honestly thought youre going ballistic on them would get a different reaction? The more you malded, the more you fed the fire.

And when DS was trying to do it to us, what did we do about it? We found their shit and blew it up. We didnt cry to an admin about it, we went back at them and had fun with it. WTF do you log into this server for if not to run around fucking with people?

Newflash dude, this is a stupid video game.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, oh stop it Side. You cant game with a bunch of 20 something year old edgelords without expecting them to want to shit in your cheerios when you go psychotic on them. It started off as giving you a hard time for leaving like a little girl, I told you they were just busting your balls. Then you went nuts on them.

You honestly thought youre going ballistic on them would get a different reaction? The more you malded, the more you fed the fire.

And when DS was trying to do it to us, what did we do about it? We found their shit and blew it up. We didnt cry to an admin about it, we went back at them and had fun with it. WTF do you log into this server for if not to run around fucking with people?

Newflash dude, this is a stupid video game.

DH is life hoodlum dont you dare tell me this is just a fucking video game are you kidding me???????????????????????????

On 10/31/2022 at 3:51 PM, Steve said:

@thero didnt this guy harass temper as a whole gang?

If you thought that was bad! wait till you see lil manolo - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1464176906

tbh they were just an easy target constantly getting banned for cheating and then this nub connor got their team eliminated from an asylum tourney. I know thero will say he never cheated but ask him about the VAC ban on his account. He doesn't like to talk about it!..lol