House Drug

lukee

House Drug Balancement Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How Balanced is DEFENDING House Drug? (1 = not balanced at all, 5 = very balanced)

2. 2. How Balanced is ATTACKING House Drug? (1 = not balanced at all, 5 = very balanced)

3. 3. Would you like for house drug to be changed or even fully removed and switched to a different spot?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2022 at 06:33 AM

37 minutes ago, Junker said:

You don't sit on the cap to defend this one. Everything on the cap is all wall-bangable. The point is to use the terrain around the cap. To attack/Defend. Spreads the fighting out.

I agree, but that means it will always be played like that, roaming around in a frit or two is the best way of defending. But that makes it impossible to push unless you fully outskill/number the defenders, giving little variety for how the cap is played. I still believe the cap should stay spread out, though.

3 hours ago, Donk said:

i think a lot of the issues with defending is all the main ways of cover are wall bangable. Once the attackers take west rock its kinda ez pickings from there.

Exactly 

9 hours ago, Good Lub said:

"balanced"it just depends on the skill level to make it into a 5 or a 1.

That’s why there should be more than two people voting, I want the average of what many people think.

3 hours ago, lukee said:

I agree, but that means it will always be played like that, roaming around in a frit or two is the best way of defending. But that makes it impossible to push unless you fully outskill/number the defenders, giving little variety for how the cap is played. I still believe the cap should stay spread out, though.

lukee likes this
  • 3 weeks later...