Bring Back Bodycams

william

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 10:17 AM, Beifang Ming said:

Bring back the justice wagon

3 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

Would like to add this to our backlog, if anyone could fill me in on what else dispatch did please do i dipped out at the time this was here

Sitting on the chair opened the map, 911 call log, and officer name list. You could select a name and view their live feed. You could also select names and dispatch them to 911 calls which placed a marker for them similar to the request revive for medics. It would be cool to be able to respond to 911 calls without having to use your phone like select the call, and respond to them directly without having to find their name on phone. 

KrazyKnight and Sandwich like this
41 minutes ago, |Cam| said:

Sitting on the chair opened the map, 911 call log, and officer name list. You could select a name and view their live feed. You could also select names and dispatch them to 911 calls which placed a marker for them similar to the request revive for medics. It would be cool to be able to respond to 911 calls without having to use your phone like select the call, and respond to them directly without having to find their name on phone. 

No one really used that feature and it was suggested at one point to give a bonus reward if the officer responded. End of the day, it was mainly used to AFK on cop so you could get your hours, seen it happen when I was an LT multiple times and it became a problem.