Searching for new gang member!

Hoodlum Priest

Darkhorse has a hole in its roster that needs to be filled ASAP. We are looking for a gang member with specific skills.

These skills include but are not limited to:

1) Must wear only ghillie suits and be adept at hiding in grass in plain sight and must be surprised when you get shot in the face from someone 400 meters out because you dont understand that the grass youre hiding in does not render for someone that far out.

2) Must never carry a defib since you must refuse to rev your gang mates, even if youre 3 meters away because you refuse to risk one of your 800 load outs.

3) 12 redgulls required to be on your person at all times to use to run away from fights.

4) Must have no greater than a .07 KD ratio, and the bulk of those most be nakeds. If you do manage to get kills in a combat zone, at least 75% of those kills most be your own gangmates. 

5) Must love hamburgers

6) Must be able to repeat over and over that youre pushing in to help in a firefight, while your whole gang sees you running the oppositie direction on the map.

7) Must think that flanking an enemy in a firefight, means running in the opposite direction.......(I think youre getting the point)

These are a few of the required skills needed. Please tell me theres someone that can fill this role. 

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
4 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Darkhorse has a hole in its roster that needs to be filled ASAP. We are looking for a gang member with specific skills.

These skills include but are not limited to:

1) Must wear only ghillie suits and be adept at hiding in grass in plain sight and must be surprised when you get shot in the face from someone 400 meters out because you dont understand that the grass youre hiding in does not render for someone that far out.

2) Must never carry a defib since you must refuse to rev your gang mates, even if youre 3 meters away because you refuse to risk one of your 800 load outs.

3) 12 redgulls required to be on your person at all times to use to run away from fights.

4) Must have no greater than a .07 KD ratio, and the bulk of those most be nakeds.

5) Must love hamburgers

6) Must be able to repeat over and over that youre pushing in to help in a firefight, while your whole gang sees you running the oppositie direction on the map.

7) Must think that flanking an enemy in a firefight, means running in the opposite direction.......(I think youre getting the point)

These are a few of the required skills needed. Please tell me theres someone that can fill this role. 

Dark Horse low on members ?!     d3c.png

/|/|0T4RD likes this