I'm Sorry

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I've been thinking over this for the past 3 years and I finally have realized how much of a piece of shit I am. Now I know what many of you all are thinking right now, what could Spanky have possibly done wrong? Well, that's exactly what I'm going to tell you today. If there is one thing you should understand about me, is I am not the loving, caring, friendly, and responsible friend that you thought I was... I know many of you are some of my biggest fans and have been following me ever since I came to this server. I'm not going to mention any names, but people like @Farmer Steveand his brother@Bag Of Funyuns all have been big fans of me. So now let's get to the point. Approximately three years ago I did the unthinkable. Something so bad that I never thought I could ever be forgiven for. I was irresponsible. I was lazy. I was full of greed. And most of all I wasn't being caring towards my fellow Asylummates. I made Mohawks. Lots of them. More than anyone could ever have dreamed of. I became one of the richest people in the world... but it wasn't long until they find out... The unspeakable crime I committed I exploited making mohawks. When V2 was released, the developers made a small, but consequential mistake. They made the sell price of the crafted mohawks much higher than they should have, making crafting mohawks one of the most profitable ways to make money at the time. I cannot say this enough I am a piece of shit. I should have known when making the mohawks that it made way too much money. So, at the end of my rule break spree (of making mohawks) I was finally caught and given a PERMA BAN. I deserved it. I was banned by a hero. His name was Patato. He saved asylum from one of the worst crises it has ever had I was very upset at this ban so I appealed and he requested my presence on TS3. When he got to speak with me along with my accomplices, he was very angry and rightfully so. My selfishness and greed caused his Canadian thanksgiving to be ruined, tracking me and my accomplices down. I spoke to him in a very respectful tone and explained to him why I believed I was innocent (at the time now I know I was a piece of shit). This further angered him and he started screaming at me with a wrath of rage and again rightfully so. I have never seen someone so angry in my life. He was so yelling so loud I even heard his mother tell him to quiet down in the background. This angered him until the point where he said "you know what!" then the voice still echoes in my head until this day, I heard the TeamSpeak voice go "your rank has been revoked" I was blacklisted and kicked off of the APD. Tears were rolling down my face at this point. I lost the most valuable thing in my life my rank and a friend (patato). Then we were removed from the server. Shortly after that I got a message on my ban appeal saying I would be unbanned when it was patched. I was relieved. I was happy. I was reborn. I still had work to do. I sent my accomplice on a mission where he made a guide on the forums how to make mohawks. He showed the money it made and how he could now afford a private pilot with the mohawk money he made. The post was shortly taken down though... So, time went on and I finally was unbanned and today while I was drinking my morning coffee it occurred me that I should apologize to patato for me wasting his Canadian thanksgiving. I also want to thank him for granting me an unban. Now this short poem is directed towards patato

Dear patato,

Mohawks made me bad

and I know you are sad

You are the best man I ever had

and if you ever come back to me

I would be very glad.

IM SORRY PATATO FOR EVERYTHING I DID

Love, Spanky

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

This picture of me starting off into the abyss was me reflecting on my life after the bad descisions I made

This picture is me and my fellow associates being flown around by our private pilot

This picture is of me realizing the destruction I caused

This is a picture of me sitting in the mansion I was able to buy with the money I received

william and Bag Of Funyuns like this
11 hours ago, Junker said:

@Patato he seems reformed let him move on man. There's always another thanksgiving. 

2fe3c1a8072f666816ef3542dc8eb070.png

I spent more time cleaning up mohawk money than @Junkerspends knee padding ;-;

Its ok though all is forgiven. Slick wasted more of my time than anyone else with the 100 infinite money exploits he added to the game with quests 🙃

Spanky2060, Innate, Djmon and 1 other like this