who the fuck is panda

3 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

I could be fatter than gnashes and still look better than ur anorexic looking ass. Jews coming out of Auschwitz had more muscle than you and your Anne Frank looking brother combined. 

If anyone in this shit is flexing anything its you lmao. Go to school so you finally can get the closing hours in your local 7-11, good shit kid

i love ur ego for having a 9-5 in ur late 20s, having no love life, and being a scale breaker. your life is the way it is because you dumped 200 hours a week when u were my age just for oskarr to suck ur dick and nuts. now ur a dumbass with no normal degree slaving away for chump change. next time you look in the mirror and see that you cant fit in the frame, let that sink in.

/|/|0T4RD and lukee like this
7 hours ago, Proud said:

i love ur ego for having a 9-5 in ur late 20s, having no love life, and being a scale breaker. your life is the way it is because you dumped 200 hours a week when u were my age just for oskarr to suck ur dick and nuts. now ur a dumbass with no normal degree slaving away for chump change. next time you look in the mirror and see that you cant fit in the frame, let that sink in.

Jesus Christ. It’s a game

18 hours ago, Proud said:

FhpePIUVsAAoHiL.jpg

Proud likes this