Chop Shop Changes

/|/|0T4RD

Please fix the Zaros chop shop sell bonus. It does not work, and has not worked for a VERY long time.

Also, make cop vehicle sell price the same as civilian vehicles. Cop vehicles are harder to lock pick without the locksmith quest completed, and it’s not like some cop vehicles are unlocked by happenstance like civilian vehicles. This results in higher risk and effort with less reward, especially when majority higher ranking cops (the ones who spam armor also have trackers on their vehicles, and are the only ones who regularly pull vehicles worth chopping due to rank limitations.

Allow cop vehicles to be claimed by civilians. If I am wrong feel free to correct me, but it is my understanding police vehicles are separate vehicles from civilian vehicles, and I would assume this is why cop vehicles cannot go into civilian garage. If this is true, can we just have the script place a vehicle with no police skin into the player’s garage if they decide to claim it?

Another alternative would be to get rid of the option to exit locked vehicles for cops. This would make cops more cognizant of who they allow to drive armor and expensive vehicles they don’t want rebels to have, or even when they deploy them. I say this because many Lieutenants and higher will spam armor and just give them to anyone who yells me for federal events. Many fresh Cadets are newer to the game and will make mistakes leaving the vehicles unlocked just as civilians do.

Add a chop shop to gang fort? Gang fort already has an NPC for all other illegal sales. It wouldn’t do much more damage to add another.

lukee and andyr like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 6:13 AM, /|/|0T4RD said:

Please fix the Zaros chop shop sell bonus. It does not work, and has not worked for a VERY long time.

Please make a bug report with detail so that we can fix this issue, i.e. where does the bonus come from etc...

Also, make cop vehicle sell price the same as civilian vehicles. Cop vehicles are harder to lock pick without the locksmith quest completed, and it’s not like some cop vehicles are unlocked by happenstance like civilian vehicles. This results in higher risk and effort with less reward, especially when majority higher ranking cops (the ones who spam armor also have trackers on their vehicles, and are the only ones who regularly pull vehicles worth chopping due to rank limitations.

Allow cop vehicles to be claimed by civilians. If I am wrong feel free to correct me, but it is my understanding police vehicles are separate vehicles from civilian vehicles, and I would assume this is why cop vehicles cannot go into civilian garage. If this is true, can we just have the script place a vehicle with no police skin into the player’s garage if they decide to claim it?

Cop vehicles are bought for a lower price then civilian vehicles and therefor we cannot have the imbalance of vehicles being choppable for the same amount as civilians nor can we have cop vehicles be claimed due to it allowing for a way to spawn cash in the game

Another alternative would be to get rid of the option to exit locked vehicles for cops. This would make cops more cognizant of who they allow to drive armor and expensive vehicles they don’t want rebels to have, or even when they deploy them. I say this because many Lieutenants and higher will spam armor and just give them to anyone who yells me for federal events. Many fresh Cadets are newer to the game and will make mistakes leaving the vehicles unlocked just as civilians do.

Just bring some lockpicks 0,0 and steal them. I bet they won't be pulling any after that