Oil Rig Cap Changes

zdeat

I'm sure anyone who has tried to go and fight at the new Oil Rig cartel knows that its super unbalanced and extremely glitchy. I cant tell you how many times I've fallen off of the Heli pad and straight up died falling 5 feet to the ground. I'm not opposed to the idea of a new cartel location, or even some sort of oil rig, but there needs to be some sort of change to the area. Not to mention you have things like this that happen on it...

I think there should be more "flat" surface area to either get a helicopter down or enough room to hot drop something, even if its adding another one of these rigs close by and connecting it with some sort of bridge. If not at least try to expand it somehow, im not too versed in making "maps" so im sure someone could improve this cap.

Russ., william, Repto and 2 others like this
12 hours ago, zdeat said:

I'm sure anyone who has tried to go and fight at the new Oil Rig cartel knows that its super unbalanced and extremely glitchy. I cant tell you how many times I've fallen off of the Heli pad and straight up died falling 5 feet to the ground. I'm not opposed to the idea of a new cartel location, or even some sort of oil rig, but there needs to be some sort of change to the area. Not to mention you have things like this that happen on it...

I think there should be more "flat" surface area to either get a helicopter down or enough room to hot drop something, even if its adding another one of these rigs close by and connecting it with some sort of bridge. If not at least try to expand it somehow, im not too versed in making "maps" so im sure someone could improve this cap.

they fucked up the objects when copying it

7 hours ago, Austin M said:

Didn’t Luke make this? Explains the issues.

lemme contact arma devs and make sure orcas dont fall through objects mb

/|/|0T4RD and zdeat like this
7 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

Make something everyone likes can't wait to implement it

I’m already working on a way to have all caps balanced especially with the new system of how the cartels rotate, they should all be relatively equal and balanced to eachother as all the fights won’t be only at house/tower drug anymore. The oil rig wasn’t meant to be fully balanced as it was designed for Oil Cartel, and with the objects fucking uo when copying it over it made it a lot more buggy and fucked up more than it already was.

4 minutes ago, lukee said:

I’m already working on a way to have all caps balanced especially with the new system of how the cartels rotate, they should all be relatively equal and balanced to eachother as all the fights won’t be only at house/tower drug anymore. The oil rig wasn’t meant to be fully balanced as it was designed for Oil Cartel, and with the objects fucking uo when copying it over it made it a lot more buggy and fucked up more than it already was.

@zdeat

/|/|0T4RD and zdeat like this
14 minutes ago, lukee said:

@zdeat

good work Designer Luke don't let any hater ever get you off your game keep sending it 👍

17 hours ago, william said:

not even dignifying that with a response. clearly don't care

I'm sorry I aint wasting my time, if you would want to learn you could easily do a google search its been explained countless of times, heck some people can explain the entire editor in 5-10 minutes. Ring up some of those video's and learn to use it if you still don't understand anything after that you can discord me and ill be happy to explain anything you need knowing that you learned how to google a bit

lukee likes this
55 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

I'm sorry I aint wasting my time, if you would want to learn you could easily do a google search its been explained countless of times, heck some people can explain the entire editor in 5-10 minutes. Ring up some of those video's and learn to use it if you still don't understand anything after that you can discord me and ill be happy to explain anything you need knowing that you learned how to google a bit

thank you for a proper response xxx

lukee likes this