Aussie.....LEFT or RIGHT.........

NOW I have bin playing the Aussie server for a day and I have one VERY IMPORTANT question.....................

after two very hard and crippling crashes and one that ended with me and my Pickup going up in flames.........

SHOULD I DRIVE ON THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GOD DAMN ROAD?????????

Have tryd both and with similar result TOTAL DEATH AND DESTRUCTION....!!!:angry:

Atmosphere and Olivia like this

A captain pulled me over for driving on the wrong side of the road, then I was like wait a second isn't this Australia? Shouldn't we drive on the left side of the road?

Then he was like "hmm, good point, we will have to look into that and make a judgement. Maybe I'm wrong about driving on the right side."

So I don't think there is any legal side you should drive on, but I say drive on the right side of the road since that is the side you drive on Altis.

Atmosphere likes this
On 3/12/2016 at 6:34 AM, Thor said:

I have taken a long Drive on the East Coast all the way from south to north and then an inland road back, and by the way most of the signs are set up they are for left side of the road traffic...........

arma3 2016-03-13 10-34-24-53.jpg

arma3 2016-03-13 10-35-26-95.jpg

Why the hell would you ever drive on the pussy ass road WHEN YOU SEE ALL THAT FLAT TERRAIN! OFFROAD IT!

Olivia likes this