Please remove or better limit the oil rig cap.

Steve

The oil rig cap is extremely easy to defend, the only way to really attack is by heli and if it is anything more then 1-2 guys its nearly impossible to take on. Additionally, it's rather buggy as the heli pad will sometimes eat your heli and make it blow up when just sitting on it landed. If we wanna keep it in the game and only allow the oil cartel to be there I think that's fine, as that is an isolated cartel that is far less sought after.

CoIt, Witz, GravL and 4 others like this
14 minutes ago, Steve said:

The oil rig cap is extremely easy to defend, the only way to really attack is by heli and if it is anything more then 1-2 guys its nearly impossible to take on. Additionally, it's rather buggy as the heli pad will sometimes eat your heli and make it blow up when just sitting on it landed. If we wanna keep it in the game and only allow the oil cartel to be there I think that's fine, as that is an isolated cartel that is far less sought after.

Just bring back old oil cartel, not this buggy mess.

8 hours ago, Steve said:

Check approved suggestions before making this

7 hours ago, Good Lub said:

remove all these useless caps.the idiot who designed it should honestly receive an award for this garbage

Retard

Tyrone Darnell likes this