Hyperbeast CSAT Coveralls *Pics inside and poll*

Aristant

Hyperbeast CSAT Coveralls *Pics inside and poll*  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should the HyperBeast CSAT Coveralls be put in the game? How should it be implemented? Maybe as a stand-alone skin. Or a crate, achievement? https://imgur.com/a/koDeYsE

6 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

Been meaning to comment. Sick drip tbh. Would cop 100% 🔥

I would cop 100% too but thats not my call 🤔

but tbh could make all the skins , esp cars look crispier too. My buddy does great work with these.

By nicer looking skins and models and such i mean custom models for the vehicles w/ skins. a good example would be how this hatchback sport looks vs the current ones in the game:

heres a car skin I got, pay attention to the details such as wheels and how the car forms etc. just lil bit crispier.

RYjwJHq.png

Edited by Aristant
Sandwich likes this

The wheels on the car skin are clean, clever what you have done with the tyres don’t know why I never though of that. The anarchy skin is good too. I think the csats are a bit lost, try and match up the textures. I’m sure @Junkerwould pay a lot of money for that weeb hatchback. That’s if he has any money left he’s already $2k deep on skins.

Aristant likes this
7 hours ago, goyney said:

The wheels on the car skin are clean, clever what you have done with the tyres don’t know why I never though of that. The anarchy skin is good too. I think the csats are a bit lost, try and match up the textures. I’m sure @Junkerwould pay a lot of money for that weeb hatchback. That’s if he has any money left he’s already $2k deep on skins.

yeah i personally really like the anarchy skin. really unique and i just like the color combo of lime and purpleish colors. 

4 hours ago, skimancole said:

I personally don't like the hyperbeast skin since there's way too much going on, but I love the Anarchy skin.

yeah hyperbeast is just a skin that has a ton going on. I wanted to make a skin that lined up with the design of the ifrits, but yes, shit ton going on. I love the anarchy.

TY for feedback:)

• 2 weeks later...