BOUNTY HUNTER

snoop

I think its unfair a bounty hunter payout is only maxed out at 175k and cops are able to get the persons full bounty its much harder to catch someone as a bounty hunter n it costs a lot more.

you don't get free kits like cops do and a decent bounty hunter kit like mine cost 35k plus TBF I could probably get that down its also a Spar 16 kit.

I believe 250k is more than reasonable considering how much it cost to be a bounty hunter some will say don't be one or just play cop some people like bounty hunter and cop has to many rules to follow but as a bounty hunter its pretty much bag em n tag em and your good.

Also think a 6.5mm weapon should be legal doesn't matter which just something stronger and there should be like a advance bounty hunter license you can buy and cops can take away.

example- you have this advanced L and shoot police or abuse the advance L resulting in it getting taken away for the rest of restart but cops have the choice to allow you to keep your Reg bounty hunter L or take them both.

if you don't have this advanced L you don't have access to the 6.5mm weapon.

maybe even to have access to the 250k max payout you need to have this advance L.

what do ya think?

Edited by snoop
Spanky2060 and D A N E like this

Although I agree that bounty hunter kits are ungodly expensive for no reason (with tax 15%, MX, Pilot coveralls, vest, and Y inv my kit is 50k), I think that it is just the pricing of the equipment that needs to be changed. In terms of cops getting the full bounty, every bounty that cops obtain is split amongst the officers within a 2.5km radius. So, when there's 10 cops on it is very hard to be making as much money as what you a think a cop would.

I somewhat agree to some of the things here.

Bounty hunting with some reasoning to it in most cases is not worth the reward in my opinion. Yes its satisfying when you finally get someone and have them sent to jail but there's some pains to it.

It's not often you see a large group of bounty hunters... Usually 1-2 maybe 3 man groups, Why would a large group want to bounty hunt when they can do feds instead anyways. Sometimes you see larger groups but they aren't even bounty hunting, they just want the guns... That causes a struggle with bounty hunters losing lots of money trying to snag people from these larger gangs and groups just to get a small amount of payout for it, if they even manage to get the bounty and send him to jail without getting a beat down that is. Bounty hunting now is just to hard and not worth it for the reward.

Wanting higher payouts for the work seems reasonable. Everything else about bounty hunting seems fine to me though.

Edited by Repto

It's fine the way it is increasing payout is only going to encourage more RDM by people who will never return to the server when they get banned. You can claim compensation for your gear and admins will grant it and ban the other player, but admins will never compensate you for the time you wait in jail or place your bounty back where it was. This exact situation happened to me on more than one occasion. When I logged into Olympus the next day the same guy was playing there and I never saw him login to Asylum again after that.

Atleast cops are whitelisted and far less likely to RDM.

On 12/3/2022 at 11:13 AM, Nicolas March said:

50k?? Do you have a bomb hidden in your ass?

Max is like 30k

Bro am i the only one whos buying 10 zip ties, 10 lockpicks, 2 narcans, 1 defib, 10 virtual faks, 2 blind folds, 2 blood bags
Then MX, 15 downing rounds, 5 lethal rounds, PCOVs, lvl 1 vest, mask, headgear? its only 50k because of the taxes, otherwise my kit is like 35k. But because of taxes its increased. I'm convinced there's a permanent 15% tax rate on top of whatever the governor puts for the tax rate.

20 minutes ago, Junker said:

Bro am i the only one whos buying 10 zip ties, 10 lockpicks, 2 narcans, 1 defib, 10 virtual faks, 2 blind folds, 2 blood bags
Then MX, 15 downing rounds, 5 lethal rounds, PCOVs, lvl 1 vest, mask, headgear? its only 50k because of the taxes, otherwise my kit is like 35k. But because of taxes its increased. I'm convinced there's a permanent 15% tax rate on top of whatever the governor puts for the tax rate.

Down with the government! Taxes are too damn high!