2. 2. where should it be if they add it

• 2nd pic location
    • 3rd pic location
  3. 3. rotating puri

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

so i got an idea i think will help new/old players and thats a 2nd pury

so i think that older/big gangs will use this puri more.
ive seen new ppl struggling with lets say cocain runs and making bricks so i thought about why not make an 2nd puri to help the new/old players of asylum

the first pic is just some shit i made but i think it fits in as an pury
and then the 2nd pic is the location i made and the 3rd pic i just another location we can have a pury at

but let me get some feedback on it and if you like the idea make sure to say it and if you dont like it make sure to tell me why

5d61b8a1235798912777c77ce2a66255.pngc9247ca24d46b3d73ce5cb3487c94007.jpg07916d2f6c8cf8f5f9bd86a48f5a4cc8.jpg

Edited by Dlkl

I mean i'll admit from my own personal beliefs whether they be true or not, with all the cartel improvements/changes and how sometimes it feels like the server is more of a wasteland server rather than an altis life server really has killed a lot of the more to the root things about it, like drug running for one. In all the attempts to decrease the economic wealth of the populace I feel like solely putting that task into increasing taxes and mostly reducing value of drugs or making it harder to process the top tier drugs shouldn't be how it's done in general.

I used to run drugs a lot and enjoyed it a bit myself and would like to see a couple things too like adding in a 2nd puri, slightly increasing drug values and countering that by maybe decreasing cartel reward so they are more even on both spectrums. From my observation the moment the first puri was initally added it kinda killed the drug running gangs almost completely, most just switching over to a more cartel and pvp based money making. Putting in that bottleneck of having a single location to process the top tier drugs just made the work and risk completely not even worth the attempt. If they arent 100% guaranteed to get fucked by another player at puri then they are gonna get fucked by cops at puri and theres no way to avoid one or the other almost 90% of the time unless you get lucky as hell or play odd hours in low pop.

Dlkl likes this

I honestly though wouldnt pick either of those 2 spots mentioned in the suggestion, the surf club location seems okay-ish but for the outputs of a puri those two locations seem either to far out of the way or to close to advantageous locations. I feel like a good spot would be more up somewhere by sofia, lots of places to choose from without much worry about heroin distance since heroin doesn't have a 3rd stage output. Maybe old african warlord location, using the big factory building that was used for it. Or somewhere more inland if a dev would think inland would be better.

b9d7ecabb1dc484c669dd2cf3761e92b.png

Edited by Repto
Dlkl likes this

No one has any drive to make money anymore because of how much of a grind it is. The more money people have, the more things people do. I understand there needs to be a balance, but for how old the server is and how old the game is, no one wants to grind for hours to make 200k. I believe drugs need a buff (a reasonable one, not insane) to not only allow people to have a few extra bucks, but more importantly to get people moving around the map. I do not believe the reason that people are not moving around the map is because a lack of money making methods, but rather that the current money making methods take forever for a mid return. I think this is a good idea, adding more purification plants makes it more inciting for people to use them.  

Edited by operatorjohnny^
Junke, lukee, Repto and 1 other like this
On 1/7/2023 at 10:21 AM, operatorjohnny^ said:

No one has any drive to make money anymore because of how much of a grind it is. The more money people have, the more things people do. I understand there needs to be a balance, but for how old the server is and how old the game is, no one wants to grind for hours to make 200k. I believe drugs need a buff (a reasonable one, not insane) to not only allow people to have a few extra bucks, but more importantly to get people moving around the map. I do not believe the reason that people are not moving around the map is because a lack of money making methods, but rather that the current money making methods take forever for a mid return. I think this is a good idea, adding more purification plants makes it more inciting for people to use them.  

adding more locations will only make it worse, remove heroin or sum shit and pack more people into other places

/|/|0T4RD likes this
  • 3 weeks later...