s2 vehicle rule

xeL

1 minute ago, Polar said:

Why not exercise the ability to stop inviting cheaters into your gang constantly? Maybe then you wouldn't be perm banned in the first place and be forced to spectate all the doms from discord. We are doing our civil duties in shedding all the ifrits driven by YOUR cheaters!!! My union reps @Michael L and @william will keep practicing our god given rights!!

Yes, I am personally recruiting and paying them. We have already opened an LLC, completely legal payroll with federal EIN, using a business line of credit with American Express at Business Centurion level. We will be using the account to fund our Lawless meet up later this summer where we will be ban evading and gambling together at the elite level in Las Vegas. This is also sponsored by gamingasylum.net and CEO of Fed. Some of you could also be with an elite team like ours but you are too busy hating. So focused on the cheese you forgot about the trap.

lukee, budget, Repto and 1 other like this
On 1/11/2023 at 7:55 AM, /|/|0T4RD said:

Yes, I am personally recruiting and paying them. We have already opened an LLC, completely legal payroll with federal EIN, using a business line of credit with American Express at Business Centurion level. We will be using the account to fund our Lawless meet up later this summer where we will be ban evading and gambling together at the elite level in Las Vegas. This is also sponsored by gamingasylum.net and CEO of Fed. Some of you could also be with an elite team like ours but you are too busy hating. So focused on the cheese you forgot about the trap.

Motard while most of your snap backs and comments are usually just in some sense telling others to just get good usually, you do have some come backs here and there that are just a joy to read lol. This one for example made me laugh. 😂

/|/|0T4RD likes this
57 minutes ago, Repto said:

Motard while most of your snap backs and comments are usually just in some sense telling others to just get good usually, you do have some come backs here and there that are just a joy to read lol. This one for example made me laugh. 😂

If you read some of their theories and hunches they post about me you would conclude they probably think everything I said is true