APD QoL

Austin M

Could the following things be added to help just a tiny bit?

1. make it so the mobile hq doesn’t despawn because it wasn’t interacted with in the last 10 minutes, I know there’s no way I was fighting a jewelry for 28 minutes. But my main argument for this in policy states we must impound it when done and it already auto de-spawns after 28 minutes.

2. Make it so we can force open jewelry emporium doors much like how we already can open bank door and fed reserve doors after event completion. I had an officer stuck in there earlier 🙂

100% need to be able to force open jewelry... RiP to all the APD lives lost having to suicide/softlog their way out of a locked jewelry...

Plus it just makes sense since we can already force open all other fed doors that would need to be forced open sometimes.

As for mobile HQ, I agree it shouldn't despawn itself. It really ruins our push to see that the HQ has despawned before a fed is even dealt with completely most times. Whether the fed is still running or we are fighting the remenance of the fed after it has finished popping. We already have to impound it afterwards and policy dictates only 1 can be pulled at a time. Can just make it to where nobody can pull a mobile HQ if there is already one out (currently we can pull out as many as we want, policy just dictates that we dont)

Or have setup mobile HQ's auto mark themselves on the map so we can be able to easily check before pulling another one.

If we neglect to impound a mobile and try to pull another one then sucks to suck, our fault for not impounding the old one and someone will need to do that.

Edited by Repto
zdeat likes this
  • 1 month later...