setting up a timer for legal/illegal switch.

Nikkii

back story...last night I ran across an issue where the governor was able to switch over to having weed illegal so the cops could completely screw over everyone at the weed field because one cadet was butt hurt he got kidnapped by someone and took it out on me and my gang. I have heard from other players as well that they've ran into this same scenario. 

so my suggestion is that players get a timer like "weed will be illegal in 5 minutes" or "weed will be illegal in 10 minutes", just as an example so corrupt governors and cops cant work together as easily anymore to screw over newer and older players, hence some people are quitting because of this.

please take this into consideration as it is affecting a lot of civ players thank you.

Kobe.24 likes this
1 hour ago, Nikkii said:

back story...last night I ran across an issue where the governor was able to switch over to having weed illegal so the cops could completely screw over everyone at the weed field because one cadet was butt hurt he got kidnapped by someone and took it out on me and my gang. I have heard from other players as well that they've ran into this same scenario. 

so my suggestion is that players get a timer like "weed will be illegal in 5 minutes" or "weed will be illegal in 10 minutes", just as an example so corrupt governors and cops cant work together as easily anymore to screw over newer and older players, hence some people are quitting because of this.

please take this into consideration as it is affecting a lot of civ players thank you.

I've been around since 2017 with a 1 year break and this is the first time I've ever seen this or even heard of this. It's honestly funny considering how rare this is, and I doubt it affects as many people are you're making it out to seem.

I think some changes need to be made to gov but there is no way people are quitting the server because weed was made illegal one time as cops were rolling up.  Like Jr said this is more funny than anything because of how rare it is.  Sure it sucks for the few people affected by it but no one in Farmersville is quitting because of 1 weed run that went bad

lukee, Vash and Crossfade like this

To me this is just another use of the Games mechanics to get at another gang.  I mean lets be real, its basically Turf/Gang battles all day everyday, and if they paid the gov to do it and someone called the cops on a burner phone.....then RIP, just another genius way of getting a large plan to pan out perfectly.   Just saying.... well done!!

DipSchmidt likes this
On 1/25/2023 at 10:43 AM, Nikkii said:

its fucking bonkers how youre a donor lvl 4 but you dont understand the governor doesnt work with police. he owns them