TLDR

As someone who used to think you were a piece of shit, you completely 180ed that with "To the people that confided their deepest secrets and struggles with me, know that I have still never repeated those to anyone and they will continue to rest with me. I hope you have found peace from those burdens." 

Don't be scared to speak
Don't speak with someone's tooth
Don't bargain when you're weak
Don't take that sharp abuse
Some patients can't be saved
But that burden's not on you
Don't ever let anyone tell you you deserve that

Wipe the server rogue 

As your child reaches the age of 3-4 years old, they should be able to wipe their own bottom after a bowel movement (change in leadership). Essentially, by this age and older, most kids (or asylum owners) should be able to wipe their own bottoms (servers) without much help from an adult and drawing closer to being done with potty training.

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

i tried and i know it's fucking terrible, but crammed it in between homework and cba to go back, it's from the heart, that is what matters, also the, overuse, of commas, drives me crazy,

You could’ve spent all the time on it and it would still be riddled with spelling errors. 

nah but for real, goodbye red neck owner, you will be missed by dozens of people 

massi and Mitch (IFRIT) like this