Well...here we go...

Rogue

5 hours ago, RoguePilot said:

Thank you @Mitch (IFRIT)for your endless hours of self sacrifice to this server. It wouldn't exist right now without you.

That being said, now that we have the old man in the grave...it is time to get to work.

To the Community:

I, like the majority of you, would like to see the Asylum community make it to ARMA 4. That is going to take some work and effort. We, the player base, APD, AFD, Support, Admins, Senior Admins, and Developers, need to get through this together. Literally the only way we can make Asylum last until ARMA 4. We all want to see it, lets make it happen.

Thank you all for your past, present, and future contributions. Without everyone volunteering their skills, donating, and endless in server hours this place would have died long ago.

I look forward to seeing were we can take Asylum together and over the coming years.

Very respectfully,

-Rogue

lets-go-to-work-dwayne-johnson.gif

Interested to see the changes you make to the server and see if you can bring it back to something. It will never be what it once was, but hopefully it can succeed in what is acceptable for today's time.

Alec-I likes this
20 hours ago, RoguePilot said:

Thank you @Mitch (IFRIT)for your endless hours of self sacrifice to this server. It wouldn't exist right now without you.

That being said, now that we have the old man in the grave...it is time to get to work.

To the Community:

I, like the majority of you, would like to see the Asylum community make it to ARMA 4. That is going to take some work and effort. We, the player base, APD, AFD, Support, Admins, Senior Admins, and Developers, need to get through this together. Literally the only way we can make Asylum last until ARMA 4. We all want to see it, lets make it happen.

Thank you all for your past, present, and future contributions. Without everyone volunteering their skills, donating, and endless in server hours this place would have died long ago.

I look forward to seeing were we can take Asylum together and over the coming years.

Very respectfully,

-Rogue

I didnt see nothin about getting my admin back

On 2/8/2023 at 8:29 PM, RoguePilot said:

To the Community:

Very respectfully,

-Rogue

Can we get your assurance you arent going to blindly place friends of yours in high places that affects how this shit runs without at least earning it? Zurph for example isnt going to end up admin/captain/senior admin/community manager/Chief ass kisser ect ect? My main issue with you rogue, other than being part of NV, a gang that doxxed the shit out of people, is your overall integrity hasnt been ideal over the years and it makes me worry about the direction we might take at the top. Returning to a big boys club rather than the diverse set of lads we have at the moment. Other than too much plague in the apd ranks. 

Other than that, GL HF

Edited by DS_Billy
Alec-I, Patrick Swayze and ham. like this
33 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

Can we get your assurance you arent going to blindly place friends of yours in high places that affects how this shit runs without at least earning it? Zurph for example isnt going to end up admin/captain/senior admin/community manager/Chief ass kisser ect ect? My main issue with you rogue, other than being part of NV, a gang that doxxed the shit out of people, is your overall integrity hasnt been ideal over the years and it makes me worry about the direction we might take at the top. Returning to a big boys club rather than the diverse set of lads we have at the moment. Other than too much plague in the apd ranks. 

Other than that, GL HF

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

38 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

Other than that, GL HF

idc about ranks or status on this server. I would like to see a server that i have played for a while not crash and burn. I cant help that the people that contribute to the server/APD get rewarded for it. But you are a great example on why this server has its problems. ( And this is why i enjoy not being in any senior position) You will sit and bitch and moan on how people should run things but you have never contributed to anything. Why dont you try and help the problems Asylum is having instead of cutting the people down that try fixing them. stop being a pussy because we laughed at you for bragging about being some loser asylum vet, no one gives a fuck you have sat in spawn towns and role played as a redneck for 15 years.

uc., Sp0on and Polar like this
41 minutes ago, Zurph said:

idc about ranks or status on this server. I would like to see a server that i have played for a while not crash and burn. I cant help that the people that contribute to the server/APD get rewarded for it. But you are a great example on why this server has its problems. ( And this is why i enjoy not being in any senior position) You will sit and bitch and moan on how people should run things but you have never contributed to anything. Why dont you try and help the problems Asylum is having instead of cutting the people down that try fixing them. stop being a pussy because we laughed at you for bragging about being some loser asylum vet, no one gives a fuck you have sat in spawn towns and role played as a redneck for 15 years.

So, we all see you're very upset but to address some of the stuff you've mentioned here. 

Firstly, none of this is bitching and moaning, its giving Rogue a chance to address some concerns that more than me have. 

Secondly, when you're trying to make a point and open up some discourse maturely, you ask your question, back it up by some evidence to why you feel that way, leave out the silly insults and let the other guy reply, its actually a great opportunity for Rogue to respond and show what he is about, unfourtunately you got here before him and showed everybody once again what you are about. Making it hard for your buddy there. 

Thirdly if you think ive never contributed here you're even more out of touch with asylum than you were when you retired then got made captain randomly in the same week. 

This part "stop being a pussy because we laughed at you for bragging about being some loser asylum vet, no one gives a fuck you have sat in spawn towns and role played as a redneck for 15 years." i genuinely have no idea what the shit you're referencing here. 

Oof. Lets hope you dont get given any responsibility here based off of friendship alone because this kind of attitude isnt what we need at the moment. 

Calm down Zurph, its gonna be ok. 

Edited by DS_Billy
Kradu and ham. like this

fuck man to begin with from a real og ass person an anyone can tell you that please lets do something with this jank ass armor pushing first wave to any federal event shit is wack an if any new players were to try it they wouldn't do it again an probably wouldn't enjoy the server. from what i seen coming back is gay ass smoke fest 18 smokes 10 ifrits. literally did a bank the other day 15 ifrits got impounded shit is gross. or it least raise the price of them. also need more updates but im sure you known that an heard it a 1000 times. Been playing this server on an off now since ive been 13 an nothing really that new on the map besides the same shit olympus had before you guys 😊 but good luck @RoguePilot

Defragments likes this
43 minutes ago, Leslie said:

fuck man to begin with from a real og ass person an anyone can tell you that please lets do something with this jank ass armor pushing first wave to any federal event shit is wack an if any new players were to try it they wouldn't do it again an probably wouldn't enjoy the server. from what i seen coming back is gay ass smoke fest 18 smokes 10 ifrits. literally did a bank the other day 15 ifrits got impounded shit is gross. or it least raise the price of them. also need more updates but im sure you known that an heard it a 1000 times. Been playing this server on an off now since ive been 13 an nothing really that new on the map besides the same shit olympus had before you guys 😊 but good luck @RoguePilot

Events are not meant to be easy.

skill issue tbh

Repto likes this
1 hour ago, Leslie said:

worst idea NA

Donald and Djmon like this
11 hours ago, Leslie said:

#1. This is a APD suggestion. Not a staff suggestion.

#2. Only 9 cops out of the 100+ officers are at the rank where they can pull ifrits all the time. Fed event's aren't going to be easy, and each fed event takes a different skill level to complete. Fed event's aren't catered towards new players, as they're supposed to be some of the hardest things to do on the map.

#3. Out of these 9 cops, I'd say probably 6 of them never even pull armour or Ifrits because they're too scared to. The ifrits are pretty expensive on cop when you look at how much more the APD dies, respawns, and get's their stuff stolen. That's why their kits are also cheaper. Civs aren't always going to win.

Polar and Sandwich like this
10 minutes ago, skimancole said:

#2. Only 9 cops out of the 100+ officers are at the rank where they can pull ifrits all the time. Fed event's aren't going to be easy, and each fed event takes a different skill level to complete. Fed event's aren't catered towards new players, as they're supposed to be some of the hardest things to do on the map.

#3. Out of these 9 cops, I'd say probably 6 of them never even pull armour or Ifrits because they're too scared to. The ifrits are pretty expensive on cop when you look at how much more the APD dies, respawns, and get's their stuff stolen. That's why their kits are also cheaper. Civs aren't always going to win.

didnt ask dont care + ur white

On 2/10/2023 at 12:33 PM, skimancole said:

you big donut it doesnt matter if its one or 15 people that can pull ifrits there so cheap they pull so many for everyone it dont matter but alright. Again then you guys will just bitch when no one wants to do federal events lmao