Well...here we go...

Rogue

5 minutes ago, Leslie said:

you big donut it doesnt matter if its one or 15 people that can pull ifrits there so cheap they pull so many for everyone it dont matter but alright. Again then you guys will just bitch when no one wants to do federal events lmao 

Cops pull have to pull ifrits on a much more regular basis then rebels due to us always being on the offensive. Not to mention cops risk 80k+ every push meanwhile the rebels don't use armor in 90% of the events and only risk a 25k loadout. With inflation and people having more money, cops having an ifrit just to make it to the bank to get wiped half the time anyways isn't absurd

43 minutes ago, Chow Mein said:

What about the Cpts, Retired Cpts, 2nd Lts, Retired Lts?

Ifrits should only be allowed for fed events, not patrolling weed field 

Including the "active" retired cpts and 2nd Lts the number of people who can pull frits goes from 9 to a whopping 12.
The weed field situation may have been overkill, but generally ifrits are only pulled for federal events or in chasing down a rebel ifrit. Dont let 1 random occurrence dictate your opinion on the matter. 

6 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Including the "active" retired cpts and 2nd Lts the number of people who can pull frits goes from 9 to a whopping 12.
The weed field situation may have been overkill, but generally ifrits are only pulled for federal events or in chasing down a rebel ifrit. Dont let 1 random occurrence dictate your opinion on the matter. 

Im using that as an example, doesn't change the fact they dont need to be pulled for things other than fed events. They were added because huge groups of rebels were owning the apd is what I heard. What huge groups are on to do that now?

4 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

Im using that as an example, doesn't change the fact they dont need to be pulled for things other than fed events. They were added because huge groups of rebels were owning the apd is what I heard. What huge groups are on to do that now?

I generally only pull one to chase another frit. They're hardly used outside of fed events, other than for cartel/rebel raids.

On 2/9/2023 at 10:25 PM, Leslie said:

fuck man to begin with from a real og ass person an anyone can tell you that please lets do something with this jank ass armor pushing first wave to any federal event shit is wack an if any new players were to try it they wouldn't do it again an probably wouldn't enjoy the server. from what i seen coming back is gay ass smoke fest 18 smokes 10 ifrits. literally did a bank the other day 15 ifrits got impounded shit is gross. or it least raise the price of them. also need more updates but im sure you known that an heard it a 1000 times. Been playing this server on an off now since ive been 13 an nothing really that new on the map besides the same shit olympus had before you guys 😊 but good luck @RoguePilot

I second this big. This ifrit pulling and MK dropping shit is getting ridiculous. NOBODY PUSHES WITH THAT MANY FRITS to begin with this is clearly an imbalance.

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2023 at 8:29 PM, Rogue said:

Thank you @Mitch (IFRIT)for your endless hours of self sacrifice to this server. It wouldn't exist right now without you.

That being said, now that we have the old man in the grave...it is time to get to work.

To the Community:

I, like the majority of you, would like to see the Asylum community make it to ARMA 4. That is going to take some work and effort. We, the player base, APD, AFD, Support, Admins, Senior Admins, and Developers, need to get through this together. Literally the only way we can make Asylum last until ARMA 4. We all want to see it, lets make it happen.

Thank you all for your past, present, and future contributions. Without everyone volunteering their skills, donating, and endless in server hours this place would have died long ago.

I look forward to seeing were we can take Asylum together and over the coming years.

Very respectfully,

-Rogue

lets-go-to-work-dwayne-johnson.gif

You smell like cheese

On 2/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, DS_Billy said:

Can we get your assurance you arent going to blindly place friends of yours in high places that affects how this shit runs without at least earning it? Zurph for example isnt going to end up admin/captain/senior admin/community manager/Chief ass kisser ect ect? My main issue with you rogue, other than being part of NV, a gang that doxxed the shit out of people, is your overall integrity hasnt been ideal over the years and it makes me worry about the direction we might take at the top. Returning to a big boys club rather than the diverse set of lads we have at the moment. Other than too much plague in the apd ranks. 

Other than that, GL HF

there wasn't an issue when the higher ranks in the apd were filled with ds. now you're complaining because its not your people. big woopty doo!

Wang Liqin and Sammmy like this
  • 2 weeks later...