Community Meeting 2/19

Panda

Community Meeting 

Sunday 2/19 at 6 EST 

If this doesn't work for you and you have ideas message me on discord |Panda|#4199
I will be taking notes on all suggestions and ideas.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for the server, we would like to see you there.

This will be hosted in discord in the Community meeting channel.

Sandwich, Djmon, Vash and 7 others like this

I may not be in attendance due to superbowl party but heres my two cents. 

New car horns would be fun, maybe add some more houses and a new drug type. 

Change Cartel times to 1 hours possibly. By the time we cap it, go home and gear up, not much times for drug running, unless youre a cartel fighting gang thats constantly at drug cartel. None of the smaller gangs get an opportunity.

Add a new turf maybe? There is a lot of emptiness in the west side of the map that can definitely use some new things. 

Im very excited to see what 2023 brings. 

i should add, there has been a lot of speculation of a wipe. I would say don't wipe unless there will be massive changes when the wipe is dopped. 

Goodluck to new management.

24 minutes ago, NewYork718 said:

I may not be in attendance due to superbowl party but heres my two cents. 

New car horns would be fun, maybe add some more houses and a new drug type. 

Change Cartel times to 1 hours possibly. By the time we cap it, go home and gear up, not much times for drug running, unless youre a cartel fighting gang thats constantly at drug cartel. None of the smaller gangs get an opportunity.

Add a new turf maybe? There is a lot of emptiness in the west side of the map that can definitely use some new things. 

Im very excited to see what 2023 brings. 

i should add, there has been a lot of speculation of a wipe. I would say don't wipe unless there will be massive changes when the wipe is dopped. 

Goodluck to new management.

Super Bowl is this weekend. meeting is next weekend.

NewYork718 and Panda like this

1. Add new titles for bounty hunters. Ex. Bounty hunter god for top 1 bh etc.

2. Add new titles for rebel that can obtain in main server without playing in domination  ex. Rebel outpost camper king

3. I think its time to let the bounty hunters use mk1 as downing but only top 3 bh can able to use this so. Only 3ppl can used this.. other bh that using this downing gun and theyre not in the top 3 must get ban for 1month  so no one will ever dare to do this unless theyre tards

4.  Add new clothes all factions ex. Set clothes hitman costume,squid game costume,heist bela ciao costume,us army costume 

5. Add new super armor super clothes but make this very highprice ex. Armor vest lvl 10 800k  super clothes with fast moving skills make more faster if usimg cocaine make this like 1million or higher

6. I think we should lower the price of rpg its more fun if theres a lot of rpg battles.. 

7.  1 add armored vehciles for all factions.

8. 1 add new helicopter attack put like minigun.  helicopter for all factions make the glass weak so its not so op. Can easily kiled by 7.62mm

9. Shed can be a drug factory but the ingredients are need to be looted cant buy from npc need 6ppl to run the drug factory.. cops cant detect the drug factory unless theres a intel from a civillian.. the civillian must get a reward like 100k..  .. cops must roam in altis to check if theres a drug factory in some shed. There must be a machine inside the shed and it will be stopped in 1minute so...the drug gangs must have a look out.. or some intel in every city or places 

The upgrade is must be highprice 10m? Or 5m

10. Remove the duel arena...change it to 5vs5 in very close quarter map or area with only frist person view 50k per head 

11. Add cock fighting 🤣 good gambling cops can raid this.. this can buy from npc and can do this inside the house or outside 

NewYork718 likes this
On 2/11/2023 at 4:12 PM, FilipinoBusinessman said:

1. Add new titles for bounty hunters. Ex. Bounty hunter god for top 1 bh etc.

3. I think its time to let the bounty hunters use mk1 as downing but only top 3 bh can able to use this so. Only 3ppl can used this.. other bh that using this downing gun and theyre not in the top 3 must get ban for 1month  so no one will ever dare to do this unless theyre tards

What a coincidence that your in the top 3 for most fugitive arrested💩