(IFRIT) Mitch - appreciation and digital memorabilia thread.

Rogue

Asylum Community,

This thread is dedicated to everything (IFRIT) Mitch. Please post and share. Keep it clean.

Secondarily, I would like to make a horn dedicated to an audio clip of Mitch. Submit clips here with the following in the beginning of the post:

Horn Audio Clip for Mitch Horn Contest

The winner will get the horn added to their account!

Sandwich, King, Niels and 11 others like this
1 hour ago, RoguePilot said:

Asylum Community,

This thread is dedicated to everything (IFRIT) Mitch. Please post and share. Keep it clean.

Secondarily, I would like to make a horn dedicated to an audio clip of Mitch. Submit clips here with the following in the beginning of the post:

Horn Audio Clip for Mitch Horn Contest

The winner will get the horn added to their account!

He added me and thanked me for giving a streamer a positive and interesting interaction with my gang on stream. Didn't know he was streaming. Turned out to be rhinoCRUNCH.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SullenBenevolentMallardDoubleRainbow

Witz likes this

I was on playing cop and we caught Mitch when he was an admin or cm (cannot remember). We gave him a 10 million dollar ticket and he thought it was just a 10k ticket. He paid it. The amount of prestige and payments that went out were nuts. Sadly, but rightfully, Mitch removed it all. We were laughing so hard in TS. Good times @Mitch (IFRIT)

GravL, BlackShot, Sandwich and 1 other like this
18 hours ago, Defragments said:

He added me and thanked me for giving a streamer a positive and interesting interaction with my gang on stream. Didn't know he was streaming. Turned out to be rhinoCRUNCH.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SullenBenevolentMallardDoubleRainbow

Nothing better than a pure, unscripted experience 

15 hours ago, Foster said:

Ill always remember how terrified Mitch was that arma arcade was gonna get the server shut down.
But out of every all these shitty gaming communities I play, he was the easiest and most level headed owner to dm 🙂
o7 sir

In theory, that idea should have never worked. 

11 hours ago, Vash said:

Right before a random civ climbs onto the tank and pops a bullet in my head. Thanks, Mitch. Really cool.

GzUy0JJ153B2.jpg?o=1

Better gamers win 🤣

I was on playing cop and we caught Mitch when he was an admin or cm (cannot remember). We gave him a 10 million dollar ticket and he thought it was just a 10k ticket. He paid it. The amount of prestige and payments that went out were nuts. Sadly, but rightfully, Mitch removed it all. We were laughing so hard in TS. Good times @Mitch (IFRIT)

The terror that day. I've still not moved that fast removing shit. 

Defragments likes this

This the type of shit that would get you points these days

smh apd lost it’s ability to enjoy the game, it’s turned to a secondary job

Defragments and Banksy like this
1 hour ago, Ronald said:

Somehow always gave my good friend Patrick Swayze another chance to play over and over and over again.

Must have enjoyed the montages

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

I'd never sit there and laugh over a VDM report. They may or may not be a staff favorite. 

We should make this a AMA thread and give rogue a good kick to the heart. 

Subscribe to my premium snapchat so you can hear it first.

Man it really breaks my heart seeing Mitch go but I have a couple worthy memories to share that I hope he remembers. Let me just start off by saying that no matter what anyone thinks or has an opinion on Mitch he was one of the most down to earth people who understood what his community wanted and really made Asylum fun for us. He really made it seem like he was one of us which really made it a worth experience while he was owner. But let me start off sharing my favorite memory of when I’m casually minding my own business with like less than 15 people on. I’m busy processing my scotch at spirit distillery and munching on some Jersey Mike’s when I hear rustling of grass in my earphones. Some random ass naked dude with a PDW comes up from the back side attempting to be as silent as possible as a ninja and stalk my ass while I’m processing my 25 year. I third person the back window and what do you know there’s this rando that’s really trying to sneak up on me. Keep in mind I’m thinking it’s a rabbit or some shit but he made it within 5 meters of the window and he scared the living shiet out of me. I peaked and killed him but when I tell you I left dookie stains in my underwear oh man was that a encounter. A few minutes later I go up the road to the gas station to refill water for the ingredients and he told me it was him. I had no idea who he was at first but it was my first and most worthy encounter with him. My second favorite is when there’s 20+ people in Athira square. Mitch and Ronald and are hanging around and I get clapped by somebody from a random gang. I was like hmm here’s my opportunity to show these mofos what’s up. I go to my house pick up a sui drive into athira see like 10 cars and the whole street filled like a market on a Sunday. I yell Allah Akbar in direct and detonate the sui. Bro when Insay it looked like a nuke had dropped in athira all the cars had launched in the air or blown up. The entire kill feed is full of names. Everyone starts laughing in side and in game. I get revived by Mitch and he sends me to timeout where you can’t leave the server like the admin jail thing. Good times. Or when one time he brough the artillery truck into athira I hopped into the gunner seat and started blasting and he put me in admin timeout. Good ass times man. Goanna miss you Mitch. I hope to the best things in life come to you brother. Peace 

On 2/21/2023 at 1:46 AM, thebeamerking said:

Man it really breaks my heart seeing Mitch go but I have a couple worthy memories to share that I hope he remembers. Let me just start off by saying that no matter what anyone thinks or has an opinion on Mitch he was one of the most down to earth people who understood what his community wanted and really made Asylum fun for us. He really made it seem like he was one of us which really made it a worth experience while he was owner. But let me start off sharing my favorite memory of when I’m casually minding my own business with like less than 15 people on. I’m busy processing my scotch at spirit distillery and munching on some Jersey Mike’s when I hear rustling of grass in my earphones. Some random ass naked dude with a PDW comes up from the back side attempting to be as silent as possible as a ninja and stalk my ass while I’m processing my 25 year. I third person the back window and what do you know there’s this rando that’s really trying to sneak up on me. Keep in mind I’m thinking it’s a rabbit or some shit but he made it within 5 meters of the window and he scared the living shiet out of me. I peaked and killed him but when I tell you I left dookie stains in my underwear oh man was that a encounter. A few minutes later I go up the road to the gas station to refill water for the ingredients and he told me it was him. I had no idea who he was at first but it was my first and most worthy encounter with him. My second favorite is when there’s 20+ people in Athira square. Mitch and Ronald and are hanging around and I get clapped by somebody from a random gang. I was like hmm here’s my opportunity to show these mofos what’s up. I go to my house pick up a sui drive into athira see like 10 cars and the whole street filled like a market on a Sunday. I yell Allah Akbar in direct and detonate the sui. Bro when Insay it looked like a nuke had dropped in athira all the cars had launched in the air or blown up. The entire kill feed is full of names. Everyone starts laughing in side and in game. I get revived by Mitch and he sends me to timeout where you can’t leave the server like the admin jail thing. Good times. Or when one time he brough the artillery truck into athira I hopped into the gunner seat and started blasting and he put me in admin timeout. Good ass times man. Goanna miss you Mitch. I hope to the best things in life come to you brother. Peace 

Holy hell that was a story! You have no idea the time I put into that stalk. I walked so far, and stalked it on my way there. I saw you drive in and I was going to gat your ass. MY heart was pumping and I worked too damn hard hardly walking trying to be as silent as I could be. Then you got me in return. I was devastated. But it was an amazing time.  

The sui vest killed me lol. I laughed hard, but was worried someone would report you. So i jailed and told them I got you. doesn't seem like any report followed! I figured it was enough to satisfy them all.

That damn arty tank lol. the amount of destruction is insane. I could not eject you from it so I had to admin jail lol

On 2/22/2023 at 6:16 PM, Kev 23 said:

Met Mitch in my early asylum days on s2, lot of fun times w you Mitchell.... and that one time you fucked up at the fed and gave everyone on cop like a mil of prestige...

truth. Pure panic

On 2/19/2023 at 8:17 PM, DinKleberg said:

Mitch teleported me to the top of the map and made me free fall without a parachute because I didn't believe he was an admin 

my favorite 

On 2/13/2023 at 2:38 PM, Chris Peacock said:

Being unbanned after 2 years then a week after getting unbanned mitch pulling me saying "who tf made the mistake of unbanning you" (was very prepared to be banned again) and i called him mitch and he said "atleast refer to me as my real name because i know damn well you know it" Very scary stuff

image.png

thebeamerking and BlackShot like this

I remember when I first came back to Asylum and got captain promoted to Corporal, I thought acting as UC, I was able to allow some illegal things to happening infront of me and not get in trouble over it. So I was chilling in Kavala at 7am and having this guy with an MK200 run around while I was debating on where/when to strike as he didn’t think I was a cop. Mitch pops into my channel asking me questions about what I was doing/why I’m letting someone with an illegal firearm run around before I finally looked over and realized it was him and I go on a mad chase for this guy thinking he was going to remove me if I didn’t get him. 

I’m still wondering how I never got points/removed as my first week of CPL

Niels, Farmer Steve and BlackShot like this
On 2/24/2023 at 7:28 AM, Jr4life24 said:

I remember when I first came back to Asylum and got captain promoted to Corporal, I thought acting as UC I was able to allow certain illegal things from happening infront of me. So I was chilling in Kavala at 7am and having this guy with an MK200 run around while I was debating on where/when to strike as he didn’t think I was a cop. Mitch pops into my channel asking me questions about what I was doing/why I’m letting someone with an illegal firearm run around before I finally looked over and realized it was him and I go on a mad chase for this guy thinking he was going to remove me if I didn’t get him. 

I’m still wondering how I never got points/removed as my first week of CPL

Looks like the right decision was made in the end

BlackShot likes this
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It was 2020 around this month when I first saw an osprey in the server flying around salt. I was checking my stuff in my small first house along the road a little over gas station at Sofia APD HQ which later, I hid in the plants at the back of my house as it feels like it's going to land several feet away from where I’m at. As it landed, all of a sudden, a civilian literally appeared in front of me wearing a white with green stripe shirt unto where I was hiding. I did shoot this guy with my AK of full multiple magz as I got scared fr like "wtf this guy appeared in front of me" and he just stood without dying. I was thinking about hacker but later he spoke and told me that he will never die.  I did not believe him at first so he told me to try again. I thought I was missing all my shots all along in a very close encounter like 1 ft away. But yeah, he wasn't dying. I saw the name says  (IFRIT)Mitch then he mentioned he's the owner of the server. I was like "wow! really?" did I just met the owner of the server? I tried to boast it to one of my friends in the server but they didn't care xD. To me, it was so special to see the owner. Before he flew his chopper, he left some words saying to enjoy the game and the server. I feel evil that time that I was thinking of asking him if he can bless me a temporary super power to kill all the bullies lol. But I didn't. Mitch was so cool. I reached out on him at some point and he was so neutral. Thanks Mitch. Here is the video I kept for 3 yrs. which I took during that time.

Mandalorian 2.0 likes this