Qilin Doors and Housing

Kelly

Qilin Doors and Housing  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Qilin doors were once removed due to the armor and hitbox but now the price has been raised so should the doors make a comeback with possible change to the price?

• Yes, but the price should stay the same
    • Yes, but they should be the same price of the ifrit
    • Yes, but the price should be lower
    • Yes, they should cost a little more than current
    • No
  2. 2. Should the amount of houses owned per person be changed to give more players a chance at the housing market?

• Yes, lower it to 4 houses per person
    • Yes, lower it to 3 houses per person
    • No, stay the same

When I logged into oly a couple months ago, first vehicle I bought was a quilin and noticed it had doors, then right away, got into a fight with very little cover. Those doors saved my life, and made the fight actually fun. Instead of getting sprayed down in a field, I was able to move around the quilin and defend myself. Big +1 for that, and think the price should be raised a little. 

For houses, honestly, I’d say lower it to 3. Having 5 houses is nice, but is it necessary? With 3 you can have 1 spawn point house, 1 money making house, and the 3rd could be anything else or one of those 2. I know many people won’t like it if this is implemented, but you can’t deny the fact that it will open up houses, and therefore, potentially keep new players around longer. 

House number isn't the issue, pure activity is. 

Altis is a huge map. If you want a decent house in Kavala, Pyrgos, or Sofia, you will find one. If you want a nice house in a small town or in the sticks for drugs/crafting you will find one. The only housing markets that are truly tied up are: Athira, Cartel/Free Fire, sheds, and close drugs like meth lab and purification. Obviously big gangs and old time players are going to cling to those properties like crazy because of their strategic value. There is no shortage of housing, and making blanket restrictions like a reduced house cap would not fix the "housing shortage" at all. Big gangs would just drop their shacks in the sticks to keep their valuable city houses. Nothing would change. 

Better idea: Seize homes/sheds in red zones once every 2-6 months under imminent domain and either auction or lottery them off to people who aren't in the gang of the previous owner.