If skimancole doesn't get his admin back.

halfdrunkhero

If skimancole doesn't get admin back. Should streamers quit the server?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Skimancole to get admin back.

• Skimancole gets it back and everything is fine.
    • GL trying to keep promoting the server.

5 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

We made the new gang because a new recruit took a turf.

Lol all I needed to hear. You exploited no matter the excuse.

You say other gangs do this too, but how come I’ve never seen it then? Or you never filed a report, but still bitch thinking somethings gonna change. Making a whole ass new gang is a lot harder to miss then a gang having an extra member or two in the zone…

I could’ve cared less about Hyper to “target” them. Y’all were just another shitter gang like DH who were fun to kill. Plus more people in your gang = bigger likelihood somebody will have a ban, simple maths.

halfdrunkhero likes this
14 hours ago, skimancole said:

Lol I'd love to hear how

in my time being an admin, I don't think I ever saw someone get removed for disciplinary reasons wrongfully. Admins get removed pretty regularly for being inactive, so unless it's that I'm inclined to believe you made a pretty big mistake. Granted, I only know small portions of the situation on one side so I can't really make up my mind on it until I do.

GravL, Batcan, Fried Rice and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, Steve said:

in my time being an admin, I don't think I ever saw someone get removed for disciplinary reasons wrongfully. Admins get removed pretty regularly for being inactive, so unless it's that I'm inclined to believe you made a pretty big mistake. Granted, I only know small portions of the situation on one side so I can't really make up my mind on it until I do.

The only mistake was him caring about the community and then them turning around and shitting on him. 

juicy lol sooooooo what happen?

Also im pretty sure every player turned admin from a big ish gang/group has gotten blamed for using admin panel or some other BS because peoples emotions run high in fights(this includes myself in early years of playing)., almost the same as not understanding where or how you got killed an call someone a hacker in side chat 0.3 seconds after death..

Natha and Eli actually made there own money running drugs an other things when they was admins with other admins so its not un heard of that some admins grind out.Some may have the time to do so some may not.

halfdrunkhero and manhua like this
22 hours ago, skimancole said:

Lol all I needed to hear. You exploited no matter the excuse.

And what’s your excuse for when both of our gangs broke server rules? You guys blew up our shed, cool. We blow up yours. We admittedly get someone to get on medic to fix it, then you ban them. Fair. But then, somehow, your shed is repaired? With no medics online? Abuse of power if I’ve ever seen it. Gave your gang an advantage with that spawn point, while completely fucking us. 

Crossfade likes this
Just now, GravL said:

And what’s your excuse for when both of our gangs broke server rules? You guys blew up our shed, cool. We blow up yours. We admittedly get someone to get on medic to fix it, then you ban them. Fair. But then, somehow, your shed is repaired? With no medics online? Abuse of power if I’ve ever seen it. Gave your gang an advantage with that spawn point, while completely fucking us. 

skill issue retard

Crossfade likes this
On 2/18/2023 at 12:16 PM, KaReeM Kinte said:

I'm not in the mood to post a whole lot, but Ski was the main reason our entire gang, Hyper, quit the server and started playing Olympus. I've had other admins even tell me that after we left the server pop and fights were never the same again, which can't be denied because it's not hard to look at battlemetrics. 

This, ive heard this from 3 different groups now. The lad targeted gangs he didnt like. Go look through drunk squads bans over the last few years and see what % of them were skiman, some of them were 100% warranted but half were just ridiculous obvious targeting due to personal intrest. server will be better without him. 

1 hour ago, DS_Billy said:

This, ive heard this from 3 different groups now. The lad targeted gangs he didnt like. Go look through drunk squads bans over the last few years and see what % of them were skiman, some of them were 100% warranted but half were just ridiculous obvious targeting due to personal intrest. server will be better without him. 

I wonder why the most active admin has the most bans. It’s very simple to see the math that the more active the admin is the more activity they will have. Other admins can see and review the bans the clear brake of the rules deserves a ban. It’s not targeting 

3 hours ago, GravL said:

Hi GravL, this is one of the many examples of false admin abuse claims.

Admins literally do NOT have the option to magically repair houses on our panels… We have a lot less options then you’d think. 

3 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

Ah yes using DS statistics as claims that I “targeted” your gang when 3 of your members would only get on for the sole reason to VDM other players in jets. You’re fucking braindead Billy. 

Mako, GravL, Jamal and 1 other like this
9 minutes ago, skimancole said:

Admins literally do NOT have the option to magically repair houses on our panels… We have a lot less options then you’d think. 

Ah yes using DS statistics as claims that I “targeted” your gang when 3 of your members would only get on for the sole reason to VDM other players in jets. You’re fucking braindead Billy. 

And those ones were the 100% warranted ones. 

More referencing the bans you gave out that were obvious, like screelz, first time getting banned. 3 days, combat storing. After storing a 50 cal 4 mins and 30 seconds after combat finished at a cartel, because a hummingbird was hovvering doing nothing at 800m above the cartel. you also gave 7 days to stretch for storing a quilin at the same time 4 mins and 30 seconds after combat ended at the same time. This shit was gonna catch up with you eventually. 

Or just the other day, you get on an apd officers ass for trying to give somebody a full ticket and "driving them away from the server" and 5 mins later, raid a guys house when he is already downed and nexto the door, when asked "wait you would rather raid his house and wipe everything over just opening the door real quick and retraining?" your reply was "yep" 

you disliked the person in the house. its how you have always operated and now its bit you in the ass by the sounds of it. GG. also stay mad. 

26 minutes ago, skimancole said:

Now that you mention it, there was some debate on whether or not it was even possible. Some people didn’t think so, some did. Shit was so long ago though that I could be remembering it wrong, maybe the shed wasn’t repaired or there was a medic online. 

1 hour ago, DS_Billy said:

"wait you would rather raid his house and wipe everything over just opening the door real quick and retraining?" your reply was "yep" 

No wonder you're no longer LT and people wanted you removed. The player was wanted for over 200k. In the guidebook when a player kills themselves we use the raid as a motive for them to come back and turn themselves in as there's a huge issue with people killing themselves to avoid RP/APD.. As for the newer player, he was obviously heated as it was his first drug run and was upset. If you want to get on my ass for telling a cop he should treat this newer player with some sympathy then fuck me I guess and that just shows your character. Nice try tho.

1 hour ago, skimancole said:

No wonder you're no longer LT and people wanted you removed. The player was wanted for over 200k. In the guidebook when a player kills themselves we use the raid as a motive for them to come back and turn themselves in as there's a huge issue with people killing themselves to avoid RP/APD.. As for the newer player, he was obviously heated as it was his first drug run and was upset. If you want to get on my ass for telling a cop he should treat this newer player with some sympathy then fuck me I guess and that just shows your character. Nice try tho.

I mean you can gaslight all you want fella. I retired was never pressured to leave,nobody wanted me to leave,  integrity intact. 

You got force retired from admin and demoted in the APD because of an obvious lack of it, and have multiple groups who left the server due to your lack of integrity. 

Keep beating your own drum though, im sure you can dupe more people will believe you were removed for "literally no reason". 

Edited by DS_Billy
8 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

I mean you can gaslight all you want fella. I retired was never pressured to leave integrity intact. 

You got force retired from admin and demoted in the APD because of an obvious lack of it, and have multiple groups who left the server due to your lack of integrity. 

Keep beating your own drum though, im sure you can dupe more people will believe you were removed for "literally no reason". 

You were the entire reason Retired APD have lost most of their privilege's. 

I was "demoted" from the APD because I was 2nd LT and no longer active staff? I retired, not demoted.

cry

6 minutes ago, skimancole said:

You were the entire reason Retired APD have lost most of their privilege's. 

I was "demoted" from the APD because I was 2nd LT and no longer active staff? I retired, not demoted.

cry

again, 0 truth to this. 

your iq is incredibly low. 

i know people that like you are dumb enough to believe you were removed for "literally no reason" but you are pushing the bopat about a bit fella

Edited by DS_Billy
33 minutes ago, skimancole said:

Tell the class please why you lost your Retired LT for a bit of time

I never lost Retired LT. Care to inform the class and me yourself?

Is this just what you do? Gaslight people around you hoping if you throw enough shit at the wall some will stick? why were you admin in the first place?

Unlike yourself ive never abused the power given to me in a 10 year old arma 3 life server. 

Edited by DS_Billy
Crossfade, Stretch and Fried Rice like this
4 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

you disliked the person in the house. its how you have always operated and now its bit you in the ass by the sounds of it. GG. also stay mad

Admins are no longer allowed to have personal opinions. How tf does being an lt on cop have anything to do with him being an admin and abusing admin powers. Many lts would do the exact same