If skimancole doesn't get his admin back.

halfdrunkhero

If skimancole doesn't get admin back. Should streamers quit the server?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Skimancole to get admin back.

• Skimancole gets it back and everything is fine.
    • GL trying to keep promoting the server.

4 hours ago, GravL said:

Now that you mention it, there was some debate on whether or not it was even possible. Some people didn’t think so, some did. Shit was so long ago though that I could be remembering it wrong, maybe the shed wasn’t repaired or there was a medic online. 

Yeah. Admins can not repair houses.

GravL likes this
On 2/20/2023 at 9:45 AM, GravL said:

Now that you mention it, there was some debate on whether or not it was even possible. Some people didn’t think so, some did. Shit was so long ago though that I could be remembering it wrong, maybe the shed wasn’t repaired or there was a medic online. 

can confirm, Admin menu is kinda shit. fuck all options

• 4 months later...

No one will miss that fat loser, sad that he got to be an admin in the first place. Dude used to play with cheaters, has no integrity or brainpower, pathetic excuse for a human being. 

███████╗██╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗  ██╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░░██╗
██╔════╝██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝  ╚██╗░██╔╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║
█████╗░░██║░░░██║██║░░╚═╝█████═╝░  ░╚████╔╝░██║░░██║██║░░░██║
██╔══╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░██╗██╔═██╗░  ░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░██║██║░░░██║
██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗  ░░░██║░░░╚█████╔╝╚██████╔╝
╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝  ░░░╚═╝░░░░╚════╝░░╚═════╝░

Crasher2003 likes this
22 hours ago, Kasim Tariq said:

No one will miss that fat loser, sad that he got to be an admin in the first place. Dude used to play with cheaters, has no integrity or brainpower, pathetic excuse for a human being. 

███████╗██╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗  ██╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░░██╗
██╔════╝██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝  ╚██╗░██╔╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║
█████╗░░██║░░░██║██║░░╚═╝█████═╝░  ░╚████╔╝░██║░░██║██║░░░██║
██╔══╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░██╗██╔═██╗░  ░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░██║██║░░░██║
██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗  ░░░██║░░░╚█████╔╝╚██████╔╝
╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝  ░░░╚═╝░░░░╚════╝░░╚═════╝░

Bro is 4 months late

MrGrav1ty likes this
19 hours ago, william said:

Werent you the grown ass man who balled his eyes out every time FSA kidnapped him

Thats an interesting interpretation of afk

literally proved my point with your dumbass post too lmao

Edited by HotWings
On 2/20/2023 at 2:19 AM, DS_Billy said:

This, ive heard this from 3 different groups now. The lad targeted gangs he didnt like. Go look through drunk squads bans over the last few years and see what % of them were skiman, some of them were 100% warranted but half were just ridiculous obvious targeting due to personal intrest. server will be better without him. 

Although this matter has been going on for a long time, skimacole is a good administrator. I can prove it for him. He has also spent his life time serving the community.
Firstly, DS_ Billy, fuck your mother, you are a racist yourself, seriously discriminating against Chinese people. Spread rumors and insult Chinese people. If you haven't been to China before, please shut your stinky mouth.
Your friends have been banned, this is a punishment for them. When I fight with them, they will take the initiative to VDM me. Because they only get a few days' ban, it's just a break for them.

william, MoLu., DS_Billy and 3 others like this
23 hours ago, manhua said:

1. Firstly, DS_ Billy, fuck your mother, you are a racist yourself, seriously discriminating against Chinese people. Spread rumors and insult Chinese people.
2. If you haven't been to China before, please shut your stinky mouth.
3. Your friends have been banned, this is a punishment for them. When I fight with them, they will take the initiative to VDM me. Because they only get a few days' ban, it's just a break for them.

1. Id rather not, im not the biggest fan of a country who's government policy is to genocide people based off religion or violates countless  basic human rights of its own people  https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/china-xinjiang-uyghurs-muslims-repression-genocide-human-rights 

2. I would rather go deep sea diving in the titan submarine with only Rosie O Donnels queef as an air supply than go to your country. 

3. Im proud of them. 

You got banned for cheating

Also you eat dogs so 1-0 to me. 

Kawaii, Crossfade and Wang Liqin like this
On 7/23/2023 at 2:18 AM, DS_Billy said:

1. Id rather not, im not the biggest fan of a country who's government policy is to genocide people based off religion or violates countless  basic human rights of its own people  https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/china-xinjiang-uyghurs-muslims-repression-genocide-human-rights 

2. I would rather go deep sea diving in the titan submarine with only Rosie O Donnels queef as an air supply than go to your country. 

3. Im proud of them. 

You got banned for cheating

Also you eat dogs so 1-0 to me. 

Shut your stinky mouth bud

DankBud and DS_Billy like this
5 hours ago, Austin M said:

Combat.Looks.Boring is it really just stand by bullet proof glass and quick peek the whole time?

yes it is indeed kinda boring. That being said doing gas station robberies with pistols is good fun, cops can only use the type of gun you are using.

5 hours ago, Austin M said:

Combat.Looks.Boring is it really just stand by bullet proof glass and quick peek the whole time?

Nah it depends on the major. Cops have shields, ladder trucks, bearcats, etc to counter.

Cops have response numbers against civs to not overwhelm and also cops don't get fucked by groups of 15 against 5 cops since there's civ limits too.

Plus there's no robo-copping or pistol bangers.

It's honestly a breath of fresh air after 9k hours on asylum

On 7/25/2023 at 8:39 AM, skimancole said:

#FREEWINGWONG

Nuh uh buddy haven't you heard he trolled on the training server? He's lucky to avoid the death penalty buddy

✓ cheaters

✓ switchers

✓ doxers/sex offenders/exploiters

✘ roleplay police training server troll

On 7/25/2023 at 1:59 PM, Austin M said:

Combat.Looks.Boring

Austin M well known for your interest in combat. When is the montage Mr

william likes this