March Community Challenge

Zurph

7110856cd4550f4392050abc06c7dda8.png

Community Challenge

This is going to be the first community challenge Asylum will receive. We want to try and start giving community challenges at the beginning of every month for you guys to grind for. If your gang comes out on top for the monthly challenges you will receive rewards such as Crate Keys, In-game currency, rare/expensive vehicles that may not even be purchasable in game as well as skins and titles that only the winners of these events will be able to obtain. While we run these events we want you guys to give feed back on things that you all believe would make these events better. This is new, so things will need tweaking and we want the community as a whole to help make it as fun as possible.

Event Description

The first challenge will be the gang that raises the most gang funds from federal event activities (Evidence Lock Up, Mental Asylum, Federal Reserve, Bank of Altis, Jewelry Emporium, Shipping Robbery) at the end of the month (March 31) wins the event. Money that is put into gang funds will be tracked. The money may only come from federal events, anything else and it will not count towards the challenge. For the duration of this event APD equipment will be reduced by 50% during all federal events.

Rewards

-10 crate Keys

-5 ifrits added to gang garage

-5m added to gang funds

These rewards will be given to gang leaders to distribute out. The winning gang will need to msg me the player IDs of the people he/she chooses to get the keys.

Rules

-Only one person from each gang needs to register the gang

-Money from anything other then Federal events will be looked over

-You must register your gang by (3/9/2023) and on (3/10/2023) money will start being tracked.

Registration

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ2UOIwxJcWCrANk0HLeXFVKsRhBtBrxkzhN8rzYAlX--WoA/viewform

Edited by Zurph
HunterB, Akula, shawn and 12 others like this
5 hours ago, goyney said:

How are you going to tell where the money comes from when it goes into gang bank? If a player converts the bands from bank and then deposits it into their account, and then into gang bank later for example? 

Outside of Mayhem and his team, I will also be personally tracking each day, for example if you convert 300k put it in your bank then an hour later withdraw/transfer to gang bank I will be tracking this. Ofc if you wait days to do so that's on you

1 hour ago, Ronald said:

Outside of Mayhem and his team, I will also be personally tracking each day, for example if you convert 300k put it in your bank then an hour later withdraw/transfer to gang bank I will be tracking this. Ofc if you wait days to do so that's on you

It’s pretty flawed tbf, lots of cheesing gonna happen

abdul karim azeem likes this
9 hours ago, Ronald said:

Theres often times, and you well know this as you're part of the group, that cops are out numbered 16v5 - this is a way to help them during the course of the event

it was worth a try.

1 hour ago, Ronald said:

does the money that yu make from feds have to stay in your gang bank until the end of the event on march 31st

5 hours ago, snoop said:

does the money that yu make from feds have to stay in your gang bank until the end of the event on march 31st

So the money is going to be tracked through your gang bank deposits. So say you do a bank and your gang/group typically splits the money made, first you will need to deposit the money into gang funds then take it out and split it so it is seen in logs.

1 minute ago, Zurph said:

So the money is going to be tracked through your gang bank deposits. So say you do a bank and your gang/group typically splits the money made, first you will need to deposit the money into gang funds then take it out and split it so it is seen in logs.

oh ok i thought so just wanted to make sure thank yu

Zurph likes this

APD equipment does that mean armor as well or only gear n stuff like that? cuz if that means armor then that means everyone gets hunters everyone gets ifrits and the person buying the armor isnt gonna care as much if it gets destroyed because it cost practically nothing.

8 minutes ago, snoop said:

APD equipment does that mean armor as well or only gear n stuff like that? cuz if that means armor then that means everyone gets hunters everyone gets ifrits and the person buying the armor isnt gonna care as much if it gets destroyed because it cost practically nothing.

Vehicles are not being touched is what I’ve been told. Everything else is fair game 

CoIt, Sandwich and snoop like this
On 3/9/2023 at 11:31 AM, Mayhem said:

Good luck to those who joined for the event.

I created a spreadsheet to help keep track of the incoming money from cartels/events. If you want your money to count it has to be deposited and then reviewed 

If you rob a fed for 1.5 million it must be deposited before its split. after you deposit it, you can withdraw it then divide it if you wish.

We are going to do our best keeping track of the funds as its the first time we have ever done this. I will try and update a ranking system with possible placements to see who is ahead and behind.

UPDATE:

The oil Cartel will be the only cartel that does not count for the event. If you withdraw the rubber and sell it, just like a regular deposit, it will not count.

Is it possible to make like a command ingame so we can see how much we have made for the event idk hard it is to do that kinda just like the !loginbonus you just type !score !marchevent

2 hours ago, snoop said:

Is it possible to make like a command ingame so we can see how much we have made for the event idk hard it is to do that kinda just like the !loginbonus you just type !score !marchevent

Not sure, thats up to the devs. A lot of us are working during the day and update the deposits on a spreadsheet i made. I can post a leaderboard on here for you with an estimated profit for the day

CoIt and snoop like this
4 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Not sure, thats up to the devs. A lot of us are working during the day and update the deposits on a spreadsheet i made. I can post a leaderboard on here for you with an estimated profit for the day

yes please if you can we are also keeping track of what we make from fed events 

On 3/11/2023 at 12:07 AM, snoop said:

can we know whos in the lead?

This should be correct, If anything we will be double checking. I was the only one available to verify some logs tonight. The values of Profit are from  Cartel Event, Cartels besides Oil, and Fed Events. If you feel your funds were not counted properly or tracked PM my discord Mayhem#3439 and I will respond when I have time to review it with you.

Updated: 3/17/23 at 11:55 PM EST  (Once again hoping its accurate lol, if you have questions PM my discord regarding your placement or value made. Mayhem#3439
bcca11ac6f1715538aef50d88ac6344a.png

Zurph, HunterB, Sandwich and 1 other like this