March Community Challenge

Zurph

Apologies for not posting results last night, after staying up past midnight to get results then waking up 4 hours later for work I needed some rest lol
Here were the results as of LAST NIGHT. This will be updated later tonight as well when I do those results so don't be worried if it doesnt match what you are tracking yourselves  

Updated: 3/21/23 at 11:51 pm EST
f6795b79ed4218234839e82ffe956884.png

Zurph, snoop, Joshua Graham and 2 others like this

Approaching the final 3 days, I'd thought I would make things a bit interesting. After tonight I will not be posting the results so you won't know if you are ahead or behind.

This means tonight will be the last night you will see the standings and how much ahead or behind you are. I will edit this post to include the results of tonight only. Good luck!
Also, we will be awarding a 2nd and 3rd place prize for the participation. 

Last Update: 3/27/23 at 11:59 pm EST    
c009bf7f015bb198645602655e4c447e.png

Sandwich and snoop like this
On 3/2/2023 at 11:08 PM, Zurph said:

7110856cd4550f4392050abc06c7dda8.png

Community Challenge

This is going to be the first community challenge Asylum will receive. We want to try and start giving community challenges at the beginning of every month for you guys to grind for. If your gang comes out on top for the monthly challenges you will receive rewards such as Crate Keys, In-game currency, rare/expensive vehicles that may not even be purchasable in game as well as skins and titles that only the winners of these events will be able to obtain. While we run these events we want you guys to give feed back on things that you all believe would make these events better. This is new, so things will need tweaking and we want the community as a whole to help make it as fun as possible.

Event Description

The first challenge will be the gang that raises the most gang funds from federal event activities (Evidence Lock Up, Mental Asylum, Federal Reserve, Bank of Altis, Jewelry Emporium, Shipping Robbery) at the end of the month (March 31) wins the event. Money that is put into gang funds will be tracked. The money may only come from federal events, anything else and it will not count towards the challenge. For the duration of this event APD equipment will be reduced by 50% during all federal events.

Rewards

-10 crate Keys

-5 ifrits added to gang garage

-5m added to gang funds

These rewards will be given to gang leaders to distribute out. The winning gang will need to msg me the player IDs of the people he/she chooses to get the keys.

Rules

-Only one person from each gang needs to register the gang

-Money from anything other then Federal events will be looked over

-You must register your gang by (3/9/2023) and on (3/10/2023) money will start being tracked.

Registration

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ2UOIwxJcWCrANk0HLeXFVKsRhBtBrxkzhN8rzYAlX--WoA/viewform

what time does the event end on the 31st

8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

11:59 pm PST is when i stop tracking funds. It will take a little bit to double check the numbers especially since i work all week and only do it at night after i put my kid to sleep. Will have to be patient with the results

GG TO EVERYONE THAT FOUGHT IN THE EVENT AHOA REIGNS SUPREME. #ATHIRARATS #GANGFORTWINNERS
gShD15S.jpg

Congratulations to Redemption 

1st Place:
Redemption Total: $31,989,524
Federal Events: $22,050,137
Cartel Capture Points: $3,694,000
Cartels: $6,245,387

Rewards

-10 Crate keys (Gang leader needs to msg me who gets the keys)

-5m gang funds

2nd Place:
Plague Total: $25,400,507
Federal Events: $19,214,084
Cartel Capture Points: $1,763,000
Cartels: $4,423,423

Rewards

-5 Ifrits

-3m Added to gang funds

3rd Place:
Drunk Squad Total: $10,691,333
Federal Events: $4,363,104
Cartel Capture Points: $2,005,000
Cartels: $4,323,229

Rewards

-5 ifrits

-2m added to gang funds

Thanks to everyone that participated, we would like feed back on what you guys like or did not like about the event. Also if any of you have any ideas of events you  would like to possibly see in the future let @King @Mayhem and I know and we will try our best to make it happen.  This was some what of a test run to see what we were able to do so hopefully things do get better. Again, thank you everyone that put up a fight.

Edited by Zurph
King, shawn, Vash and 7 others like this
10 minutes ago, Zurph said:

Congratulations to Redemption 

1st Place:
Redemption Total: $31,989,524
Federal Events: $22,050,137
Cartel Capture Points: $3,694,000
Cartels: $6,245,387

Rewards

-10 Crate keys (Gang leader needs to msg me who gets the keys)

-5m gang funds

2nd Place:
Plague Total: $25,400,507
Federal Events: $19,214,084
Cartel Capture Points: $1,763,000
Cartels: $4,423,423

Rewards

-5 Ifrits

-3m Added to gang funds

3rd Place:
Drunk Squad Total: $10,691,333
Federal Events: $4,363,104
Cartel Capture Points: $2,005,000
Cartels: $4,323,229

Rewards

-5 ifrits

-2m added to gang funds

Thanks to everyone that participated, we would like feed back on what you guys like or did not like about the event. Also if any of you have any ideas of events you  would like to possibly see in the future let @King @Mayhem and I know and we will try our best to make it happen.  This was some what of a test run to see what we were able to do so hopefully things do get better. Again, thank you everyone that put up a fight.

GG ATHIRA RATS ON TOP gShD15S.jpg

17 分钟前,Mayhem 说:

钱很快就会增加,车辆也会增加。所以我不必打扰 boonie,我将把 ifrits 添加到帮派领袖车库,并支付 122,500 美元以支付将它们转移到帮派车库的费用。如果他们不转移他们,对他们大喊大叫哈哈

Although the Dragon didn't make the top three, I still wonder what the dragon total is?