BUG FIXES

Savage.

A couple bugs from the many that seem to almost drive me insane so I’m here to mention them in hopes they’ll get fixed

1. UFO spawn - Why is the UFO spawning in with the server having 10 mins left til restart… doesn’t make sense. 

2. Storing Granit with skin -I’m going to try and explain this the best i can without sounding retarded and incomprehensible. Example: I have the toxic skin for my Granit when i store it with all my other Granits inside the house something within the coding turns it into a regular original Granit and when i go to pull it back out and try to fix the uniform it won’t work. 

BUT if i take out all the granits and buy 4 granits with the toxic skin and place them all inside the house, when i go to pull them out and fix the uniform it it tends to work. It’s almost like the old granits that were stored inside originally causes the bug. Hopefully this didn’t confuse tf outta you guys, if you can’t comprehend it then i suggest taking your time to reread it slowly and methodically. 

3. Vehicle storage bug - not sure what it is but occasionally I’ll get a bug where when i try to open the vehicles inventory it’ll give me the prompt “Someone else is accessing the inventory” even though I’m the only one around, unless it’s @Ronaldcreeping into my car to see if i have any tea and crumpets for him.

This is all i have, I’m sure theirs worse bugs then these and if that’s the case please feel free to drop them down below, save us all the headaches and grieving of the these bugs. Help us squish them and create a pest free asylum world, thanks 

william and Ronald like this
8 hours ago, The Real Savage said:

3. Vehicle storage bug - not sure what it is but occasionally I’ll get a bug where when i try to open the vehicles inventory it’ll give me the prompt “Someone else is accessing the inventory” even though I’m the only one around, unless it’s @Ronaldcreeping into my car to see if i have any tea and crumpets for him.

This ive seen happen a bit in the last couple weeks.

Out of curiosity, does it happen when 2 people try an look in the inventory at the same time?(if you noticed it) or from a fresh pull? a long time ago if someone got killed while in inventory it would cause it to bug out with the same hint, would have to store it and re-pull it.