Sale Price of Aged Scotch

HypNoticx

I understand the server is analyzed to keep economic balance so I don't want to step on any toes with this suggestion, its just a thought.

The only item I've ran into that doesnt really make sense to me economically is aged scotch, specifically the 25 year variant.
The amount of time and work involved in gathering the barley, purchasing water and yeast, taking it to the distillery, keeping it in your house for 3 restarts, having to process it a second time, then finally being able to sell it seems like a lot of work and specifically time for the $1200 payout and that's not including the "tax" hit you get when you sell it.

For instance I gather around the same payout doing a Hemtt full of diamonds from the quarry in about 1 - 1.5 hours without the worry of being busted by the police, we also have less of a chance of being robbed as we only have to move ore's/diamonds twice in comparison to the 4 times we have to move scotch, and we also don't need to have the overhead of buying a home, buying aging barrel, and buying extra virtual inventory space to store copious amounts of scotch. At this point I think my ROI will be 20+ hours.

My suggestion is adjusting the price to at least $2000 but no more than $3000 to make it a viable and useful way to make money.

ourzebra likes this

Per the community the goal was to get people out of their homes and interacting. Anything to do with houses was smacked with the nerf bat.
Scotch unfortunately got the double nerf bat in short order (Double processing + nerf)
Personally id like to see the double process revert back to single process. 

However the idea of raising the price of a single scotch to that of above Heisenberg meth is a bit nuts.

Scotch is still a decent low risk money maker. Ill talk with the others and a slight buff may be warranted but scotch will not be returning to #1 status anytime soon

Zurph, zdeat, KrazyKnight and 1 other like this