Rodo & Zaros Buff

Savage.

Currently with the state of the territories some offer and better initiative then others, let’s break these down 

Pan after capture allows you

• To use less crafting materials for Vehicles, Weapons, Armor, Scopes, Etc

This is huge as it helps you save or make hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Rodo after capture allows you 

• To gather more coke & heroin at a faster rate

Besides being able to sell to the territory drug dealer without loosing money from a cut percentage and buying a load out with only 6.5mm when everyone runs mk1s. This territory doesn’t offer enough to be a priority for capture. I feel like a nice buff for it would be to have the ability to gather quicker for all the drugs 

• Ephedra

• Dark Fungi 

• Henbane 

• Weed 

This in return would make rodo more worth while to capture, and make the fields for the drugs more active 

Zaros after capture allows you 

• To gain a bonus from chopping vehicles 

With the same benefit of rodo with selling drugs at the territory without a percentage cut and purchasing loadouts with only a 6.5mm. This territory is the most worthless one out of all of them a good buff would be 

• Allow vehicles to be chopped at Zaros 

or

• For it being closer to Cartels gives the opportunity to buy MK1s from the territory to get back into the fight quicker at cartels

Let me know what you guys think, if you feel like this is a good idea or should we leave the territories the way they are. 

Edit: S/O to @Mayhemfor this 

“my suggestions:

Panagia:

Slightly increases amount of infamy when crafting items

Rodo:

Add more drugs for it to gather more of

Zaros:

When chopping a vehicle it checks for upgrades and will provide 50% of the money from whatever upgrades were on that vehicle. i.e +100 vehicle storage is 10k you receive an extra 5k.”

This is basically the best way to buff all the territories, i would still like to see Zaros have it’s own chop shop within the territory itself imo 

Edited by The Real Savage
Implementation of Mayhem’s idea
ourzebra likes this

Im pretty sure that Rodo allows you to gather any drug faster, or at least it used to, because I never do coke and notice a difference.  

Panagia is fine, while it may not be the best turf around it is catered to be the one that is least OP, as a result of location.  DH has certainly turned that into an advantage.

Zaros is also fine, its for people who fight a lot of cartels, they cap that because its close to the rebels, and then you can chop or claim their stuff for more.  I do not think that another decentralized, exclusive location where one can buy Mk's is a good idea.  If anything I think Gang Fort is already very OP as is.  

26 minutes ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Im pretty sure that Rodo allows you to gather any drug faster, or at least it used to, because I never do coke and notice a difference.  

Panagia is fine, while it may not be the best turf around it is catered to be the one that is least OP, as a result of location.  DH has certainly turned that into an advantage.

Zaros is also fine, its for people who fight a lot of cartels, they cap that because its close to the rebels, and then you can chop or claim their stuff for more.  I do not think that another decentralized, exclusive location where one can buy Mk's is a good idea.  If anything I think Gang Fort is already very OP as is.  

Rodo only works for coke not other drugs and you can definitely notice the difference in how much quicker you gather coke 

and if that’s the case with Zaros why doesn’t every cartel gang capture it, in my opinion it has no meaning to it, everyone can anticipate which chop they will head to its not hard to recover the ifrits or hunters with the right numbers 

I'm pretty sure Rodo only pertains to Coke and Ephedra gathering,not 100% sure if its gathering speed or the gathering amount kinda forget. Don't quote me here, but i think there may be a gang perk as well that stacks,could be wrong, i haven't checked it in ages tbf.

Zaro's is pretty fair atm,its more oriented to the people who fight alot. Not sure what else could be added without it being OP.

If you think about it, a free ifrit that costs 121k at rebel at top dollar(cheaper with arms an turfs/ crafted) or 60-75k chop price is pretty decent as well, adds up over a few hours of fighting.

I can agree with Rodo being tweaked for other fields, it could make it better for the attraction with high pop,now the down side is during low pop it could be op af when it comes to risk reward imo,don't think it should pertain to weed though.

Edited by DankBud
On 3/10/2023 at 6:09 PM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

BTW:
Rodo is currently used to increase gather rates ONLY for cocaine and opium (heroin)

Maybe add dark fungi to that list, it’s barely ran since the massive nerf and since the talks of spirit distillery having a slight buff in the near future this wouldn’t be a bad idea for a slight buff to dark fungi 

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

my suggestions:

Panagia:

Rodo:

Zaros:

When chopping a vehicle it checks for upgrades and will provide 50% of the money from whatever upgrades were on that vehicle. i.e +100 vehicle storage is 10k you receive an extra 5k

+1

ourzebra likes this
2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

my suggestions:

Panagia:

Rodo:

Zaros:

When chopping a vehicle it checks for upgrades and will provide 50% of the money from whatever upgrades were on that vehicle. i.e +100 vehicle storage is 10k you receive an extra 5k

This is fair imho.

ourzebra likes this
On 3/10/2023 at 2:19 PM, P.FitzWallace said:

If only people fought gang fort

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to the previous post 

Suggestion: Add Wongs to all turfs

If everything mentioned in this post seems to over powered or tasking on a developers POV, I feel the least that can be implemented is a wongs, we already have a drug dealer, wongs would be a good implementation to help buff all turfs universally. Over all many things need rework in my opinion, but this could be a good introduction to help buff other drugs without breaking them for example Spirt distillery as confirmed by a previous post its been nerfed to oblivion. Almost no one in the world runs anything that involves wongs, by adding a wongs to a turf it could eliminate the work on calculating how much each drug or hunting grounds can be worth without the hardship of wondering if the drugs like ( Scotch, Whiskey, White Lighting, Hunting ground, Uranium, ETC) buffed (By developers POV) is to OP 

• 5 weeks later...

@SavageI was originally going to approve this but i ran into some issues.

1.) The crafting one is just too hard at the moment. Calculating all the existing perks/buffs and how they combine means i have to either raise the base craft cost of everything or nerf the other buffs (Or add this so low its pointless).

2.) Rodo more gather, Again just lots of math for existing shit to make sure its broken, this was the most attainable.

3.) MK-1's i really liked and actually did it.
However the point was raised "So its basically gang fort". To which i realized it basically is if you have the turf air shop. 

In short i agree with you turfs could use better/more relevant buffs. However it was hard to do that without taking away from somewhere else or making a broken money maker.

Ill see if i can work towards thinking up other perks (I liked the private chopping for zaros) 

Savage. likes this